+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bounce back Eli.......please!!!

The last two games with 1 TD and 4 picks with a sub 50 rating......

Eli is the key to this game today. If he wasnt having issues the past two weeks I would say the game rests on the Giants D and the secondary in particular but with his recent two poor games he needs to come up BIG!!!

If Eli comes up small it doesnt matter what JPP, Tuck, or any other player does....

Personally I think he has a very good game today......

Giants win 34- 27

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Re: Bounce back Eli.......please!!!

agreed. Eli needs to step up today!

with Ballard and Manningham out last week and Nicks nicked up i think Eli was hampered somewhat.

he knows the importance of this game and will be a huge postive factor imo.

Banned

TRUTH

Don't know what you have been watching but it's the wrs hat need to step up and not Eli

[quote user="Idkaname"]Don't know what you have been watching but it's the wrs hat need to step up and not Eli[/quote]

Look.....this is not a bash Eli thread. i love Eli and support him all the time.

Th WRs and receievrs have had issues as well. BUT.....ELI is the leader and HE needs to step up. If you have watched the last two games and have only come away with that the WRs are having problems then you are not really watching the games......

You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

i dunno, the wr's were god awful vs washington, and last week vs the jets it was the offense as a whole that struggled.

every game eli needs to step up. not just this one. and he has. eli is the least of my concerns tonight but yes if we're going to win he's gonna have to play well.
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="Idkaname"]Don't know what you have been watching but it's the wrs hat need to step up and not Eli[/quote]

Look.....this is not a bash Eli thread. i love Eli and support him all the time.

Th WRs and receievrs have had issues as well. BUT.....ELI is the leader and HE needs to step up. If you have watched the last two games and have only come away with that the WRs are having problems then you are not really watching the games......

[/quote]
    Tell me how Eli can play better when he puts the ball on the Wrs hands and they drop it, not only effecting them right away but makes it harder for Eli to trust they will catch it in tight situations

[quote user="giantsfan420"]i dunno, the wr's were god awful vs washington, and last week vs the jets it was the offense as a whole that struggled. every game eli needs to step up. not just this one. and he has. eli is the least of my concerns tonight but yes if we're going to win he's gonna have to play well.[/quote]

yeah....my intent was not to single out Eli as the onlyproblem with the offense the last two weeks. Its more along the lines of him getting his form back that he had previous to the Skins game and to get the receivers heads back in the game. He is the leader and he needs to get that stuff done....thats his job...

[quote user="Idkaname"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote] Tell me how Eli can play better when he puts the ball on the Wrs hands and they drop it, not only effecting them right away but makes it harder for Eli to trust they will catch it in tight situations[/quote]

Dude....if you want to see the last two games by Eli as him being right on target and its all on the WRs I am not here to convince you otherwise. My veiw of the games is different. You dont go 9-27 and its all on the receivers. You dont throw 4 picks and 1 TD and its all on the other players. the offense has struggled and he is part of the offense....

All-Pro

Some will not like me saying this, but I'm a little worried about Eli this time of the year at home. I'd rather see Jacobs and Bradshaw both run for over 100 yards and have the defense play great.

Hope Eli does play great.