+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MetLife Stadium store?

MetLife Stadium store?

Is there a fan store in the stadium?

There should be, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG in NE View Post
    Is there a fan store in the stadium?
    Yes, but everything is overpriced,

Just order stuff on sale online, or just order team stuff from amazon.

Even retail stores carry good stuff.

Also worth mentioning that the store is really INSIDE the stadium.....meaning you need a game ticket to have access.

Hey I am heading to US for the first time this Friday...will be in NYC late August and I am attending the Giants v Jets game. Wondering if I should buy all my gear from the store...I had a look at the website and the prices seem reasonable. I that will be the same prices as in the Store at metlife.

If there is another sports store I should hit up instead and anyone knows that would be great.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AussieGiant01 View Post
    Hey I am heading to US for the first time this Friday...will be in NYC late August and I am attending the Giants v Jets game. Wondering if I should buy all my gear from the store...I had a look at the website and the prices seem reasonable. I that will be the same prices as in the Store at metlife.

If there is another sports store I should hit up instead and anyone knows that would be great.

Cheers
    Go to Modells. They have a great selection of stuff and you'll save some $$ also. Some of the stuff at the stadium is pretty reasonable with the exception of apparel.

Antrel asks fans to "please stick with us" and when it's over "we'll all celebrate together."

+ Reply to Thread