+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What player will define Jerry Reese's tenure?

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    Lee is way too slow for the 4-3. Pierce was faster than him.
    To be cont...... Will see how he does this season to see if thats true or not. I dont blame the Giants for passing on him because of his injury even though I wanted them to draft him. I had no qualms about the Joseph pick at all he is a nice player. I doubt we resign him but he is a nice player

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    picking the wrong QB with a Top 5 pick can define your legacy as a GM. If u make a mistake there it an set the franchise back years
    Is that a snipe at Tannenbaum's legacy with the Jets?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    picking the wrong QB with a Top 5 pick can define your legacy as a GM. If u make a mistake there it an set the franchise back years
    It's especially annoying when it happens through several QBs ... Brown, Kannel, Graham, Maddox ... sigh.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    It's especially annoying when it happens through several QBs ... Brown, Kannel, Graham, Maddox ... sigh.
    Thats why I felt like trying to find a QB now is the right thing to do. Eli will be 33 at the end of the season. His age will eventually catch up with him. If Nassib turns out to be a good QB, we can transition him in a few years or trade him. Eli has 3 more seasons on his contract. We will have to wait and see if we resign him after that. He will be 36. If he continues to play like he is now, I could see us adding a few more years at a lower dollar amount, but we will be getting the next QB ready.

5trive for Fiv5

Any Giants fan that is not "thrilled" with Eli Manning clearly doesn't remember that run of bad QB's you just listed. Ughh. That stretch between Phil and Kerry was hard to watch...

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Any Giants fan that is not "thrilled" with Eli Manning clearly doesn't remember that run of bad QB's you just listed. Ughh. That stretch between Phil and Kerry was hard to watch...
    Try Craig Morton, Norm Snead and Joe Parsarcik ... those were the QBs I was initiated with.

Eli is far and away my favorite Giants QB. I was ever thankful for Simms, but he was never the hero (except once) the way Eli has been many times.

Queue Eli vs. Simms debate, part 24525252.

(and yes I'm hoping this drives MS crazy)
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Try Craig Morton, Norm Snead and Joe Parsarcik ... those were the QBs I was initiated with.

Eli is far and away my favorite Giants QB. I was ever thankful for Simms, but he was never the hero (except once) the way Eli has been many times.

Queue Eli vs. Simms debate, part 24525252.

(and yes I'm hoping this drives MS crazy)
    you forgot Scott Brunner
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    you forgot Scott Brunner
    Still trying to.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    you forgot Scott Brunner
    and Mike Cherry
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread