+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jets season is Over!

I think this is just too grand. The worst fanbases in sports the Iggles and Jets wont make the playoffs.
    Sanchez look terrible too I am surprised anyone even tries mentioning in the same sentence as Eli.
    Same Ol' Jets 8-8.

Re: Jets season is Over!

Mark Sanchez was god awful today. It isnt all him though.His receivers are terrible.Everyone seems to think Plax is some unstoppable force still but the guy gets zero separation.He should be a red zone 3rd down guy only.Santonio Holmes is one of the most overrated receivers in the NFL. Have fun with that horrible contract Jets.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Mark Sanchez was god awful today. It isnt all him though.His receivers are terrible.Everyone seems to think Plax is some unstoppable force still but the guy gets zero separation.He should be a red zone 3rd down guy only.Santonio Holmes is one of the most overrated receivers in the NFL. Have fun with that horrible contract Jets.[/quote]And he took himself out of the game (Holmes).

This is being discussed on NFLN and I just can't get over how pathetic that Tom Waddle and Jamie Dukes are. They are more pathetic than the Jets.

Crash and burn...cya....

One Fat Man down, One to Go!</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Mark Sanchez was god awful today. It isnt all him though.His receivers are terrible.Everyone seems to think Plax is some unstoppable force still but the guy gets zero separation.He should be a red zone 3rd down guy only.Santonio Holmes is one of the most overrated receivers in the NFL. Have fun with that horrible contract Jets.[/quote]</P>

When Plax was with the Giants Eli just got him the ball, he doesn't have to be open, he will come down with the ball.</P>

As for Holmes, same deal, do you think he was open everytime Ben through him the ball at Pittsburg, in the biggest game of the year Holmes finally cracked and I am guessing he got in Sanchez's grill and told him to just throw me the damn ball.</P>

Sanchez is not talented enough to make the throws needed to be made in small windows in the NFL, maybe its are strength, but when he tries to make a play when guys are covered he just doesn't have the accuracy needed to give his man the best chance to make a play on the ball.</P>

Don't know why everyone is sold on him anyway, if you remember he only started 1 year for USC and that team was always loaded with talent and all QB's do good there, look at where Leinhart is today, Sanchez isn't far behind.</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

At least the whole what NY qb would you take sanchez or Eli will die. I seriously wondered why anyone would choose sanchez and some actully did. I think it was Colin Cowherd or somthing...

S. Holmes might be packing his bags and clearing out his locker for good after today... lol