+ Reply to Thread

Refs still attempting to control green bays games

Cant watch their game but from what I've been reading and hearing their game is going similar to how ours went against the packers. Officiating needs to have a serious inquiry after this season in my opinion, they have been taking control of games far too often this year

All-Pro

Re: Refs still attempting to control green bays games

It's a meaningless game for the packers. Why would the refs control it? It doesn't matter. Aaron Rodgers is now getting the Tom Brady and Peyton Manning treatment.

"protect the guy selling the shirts".

Bottom line I'm afraid.

Detroit was robbed of a TD; watch SportsCenter...

Tonight we have one of the most flag happy refs of all, so expect a long boring night with any momentum swings brought to an abrupt halt.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Officiating had become garbage. Guys like Mike P on FOX give us a window into the stupidity of these rules the refs enforce these days. The NFL needs to stop creating rules and making the refs so intrusive.

All-Pro

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

Tonight we have one of the most flag happy refs of all, so expect a long boring night with any momentum swings brought to an abrupt halt.

[/quote]

As long as they call it both ways, I'm ok with it. I'm tired of seeing our DEs getting held every rush.

[quote user="DemandedAce"]Cant watch their game but from what I've been reading and hearing their game is going similar to how ours went against the packers. Officiating needs to have a serious inquiry after this season in my opinion, they have been taking control of games far too often this year[/quote]

The refs are ruining the game. They should be only seen & hardly ever heard from. This year has been ridiculous to say the least.

Hey refs put the hanky's away please.