+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Anyone ever buy a PSL from STR?

  1. #1

    Anyone ever buy a PSL from STR?

    I placed an offer for two seats in sec 304, row 9, and once the seller accepted the offer, it has been stuck in "ticket terms" status for awhile. Anyone ever buy a PSL on this site? If so, how did it go?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by dannydufflebags View Post
    I placed an offer for two seats in sec 304, row 9, and once the seller accepted the offer, it has been stuck in "ticket terms" status for awhile. Anyone ever buy a PSL on this site? If so, how did it go?
    I did last year. It went very well. I think ticket terms is when they have to get in touch with the seller to get them to sign the tickets over. With vacations and stuff it could take a little while. Contact Jason at STR he was extremely helpful.

  3. #3
    I had a great experience through STR. It was easy. During the ticket terms, a rep should be contacting you to detail price and availability of tickets for those seats.

  4. #4
    Thanks for the replies, how long did it take for you guys to complete the transaction?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dannydufflebags View Post
    Thanks for the replies, how long did it take for you guys to complete the transaction?
    Mine took about 2 months because it was past the time to pay for the season tickets and the seller didn't make the payment. So we had to make arrangements for me to make the payment on his behalf.

  6. #6
    The whole process where I actually had my contract showing that the seats were indeed mine took about a month and a half. I bought right before the window opened in October for transfers.

  7. #7
    Just an update to this thread, i've completed the transaction with STR, and things went smooth. It's a pricey service, but the listings are easy to sort through (unlike any other service) and they have a very large selection of seats to pick from.

  8. #8
    It is a pricey service and the Giants make a killing on both ends of the transaction. BUT, it's the easiest and smoothest way to transfer ownership when it comes to PSLs. I've heard horror stories about people trying to do it on their own.

  9. #9
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
    It is a pricey service and the Giants make a killing on both ends of the transaction. BUT, it's the easiest and smoothest way to transfer ownership when it comes to PSLs. I've heard horror stories about people trying to do it on their own.
    Getting ripped off or dealing with the office? My brothers and I bought 6 PSLs from my friend. 2 each. Very easy transaction. Friend sent me paperwork, brothers and I filled out, brought back to friend with photo-copies of our drivers licenses, he sent in. About 2 months later, we were contacted by the ticket office for a final confirmation

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by coggs View Post
    Getting ripped off or dealing with the office? My brothers and I bought 6 PSLs from my friend. 2 each. Very easy transaction. Friend sent me paperwork, brothers and I filled out, brought back to friend with photo-copies of our drivers licenses, he sent in. About 2 months later, we were contacted by the ticket office for a final confirmation
    It's easier when you're buying from people you know. Dealing with a stranger could make it harder. Plus I got a big discount on the price of the PSL's through STR.
    Engage brain before speaking.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts