+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    102,273

    Patriots' DB Alfonzo Dennard Arrested For DUI

    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  2. #2
    This was their 7th round draft CB pick that amazingly played at a starter quality for them in 2012. Unfortunately, he started 2013 on the wrong foot and getting arrested on probation is not a good thing.
    "Alfonzo Dennard was convicted of felony assault on a police officer in Lincoln, Nebraska on February 20, 2013.On April 11, 2013, Dennard was sentenced to 30 days in jail beginning on March 1, 2014, and two years of probation.Alfonzo Dennard was arrested on suspicion of a DUI on the morning of July 11, 2013, three months into his 24 month probation." -Wiki

  3. #3
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,484
    .
    #80

  4. #4
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,520
    My friend, a Pats fan, mocked Dennard to the Pats in the first round, and they got him in the seventh. I still laugh about that one.

  5. #5
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,776
    In retrospect, the fact that he punched a cop a month before last year's draft may have been a red flag . . . .

  6. #6
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,520
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    In retrospect, the fact that he punched a cop a month before last year's draft may have been a red flag . . . .
    I think the 2nd-3rd round projection to 7th round pick attests to that actually having been a red flag.

  7. #7
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,615
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    This was their 7th round draft CB pick that amazingly played at a starter quality for them in 2012. Unfortunately, he started 2013 on the wrong foot and getting arrested on probation is not a good thing.
    "Alfonzo Dennard was convicted of felony assault on a police officer in Lincoln, Nebraska on February 20, 2013.On April 11, 2013, Dennard was sentenced to 30 days in jail beginning on March 1, 2014, and two years of probation.Alfonzo Dennard was arrested on suspicion of a DUI on the morning of July 11, 2013, three months into his 24 month probation." -Wiki
    It's not all that amazing that he started. Dennard was considered a top prospect before his senior bowl and combine showing and troubling behavior surfaced. He was at worst 2nd early 3rd talent.

    I haven't broken down his film just yet, but he had one of the better seasons for a rookie cb last year, behind Hayward and Gilmore.

  8. #8
    Wtf... The pats are turning into the raiders.

  9. #9
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Wtf... The pats are turning into the raiders.
    But instead of "The Black Hole"....it's more like :"The Pink Hole"
    #80

  10. #10
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,520
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    But instead of "The Black Hole"....it's more like :"The Pink Hole"
    And instead of sucking, they're awesome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts