+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's the Falcons next Sunday!

Reports are out of New Orleans that the Saints will play next Saturday. The Lions have also lost.

So what does this mean? This means the winner of tonight's NFC East matchup will host the Atlanta Falcons next Sunday. Game time is still to be determined, but it will be at either 1:00 or 4:15.

Re: It's the Falcons next Sunday!

this was the matchup i wanted even though both teams we could beat.

atl hasnt won a playoff game with matty ice and he has flat out been bad in the playoffs. they are also bad away from their stadium.

but, after seeing green bay's second team put up that many points against detroit i think our offense would destroy their defense.

but id prefer to play atl.

i think the cowboys are a tougher matchup for the giants than either of those two teams.

Veteran

was waiting till someone started a thread like this lol

I'd actually rather face them than Detroit.

Lets take care of business tonight!

I also wanted the Falcons rather than the Lions. The Lions had too many weapons, and with our secondary, it scared me.

The Falcons are still a good team though, but we can beat them. But first, we need to win tonight of course.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]this was the matchup i wanted even though both teams we could beat.

atl hasnt won a playoff game with matty ice and he has flat out been bad in the playoffs. they are also bad away from their stadium.

but, after seeing green bay's second team put up that many points against detroit i think our offense would destroy their defense.

i think the cowboys are a tougher matchup for the giants than either of those two teams.[/quote]Stafford and calvin johnson were sick today...stafford threw for 520 ****ing yards...over 1000 yards of passing in that game...that is nuts!!! Just what the NFL ordered when they changed more rules this year to protect receivers...pretty soon this will be the "NCFL" = No-Contact Football League.
    For the record, I would rather face Matt Ryan for the first round of the playoffs

[quote user="hungrrrry"][quote user="giantsfan420"]this was the matchup i wanted even though both teams we could beat.

i think the cowboys are a tougher matchup for the giants than either of those two teams.[/quote]Stafford and calvin johnson were sick today...stafford threw for 520 ****ing yards...over 1000 yards of passing in that game...that is nuts!!! Just what the NFL ordered when they changed more rules this year to protect receivers...pretty soon this will be the "NCFL" = No-Contact Football League.
    For the record, I would rather face Matt Ryan for the first round of the playoffs[/quote]
    Stafford was damn impressive throwing the rock in GB ! Just breathtaking !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

I like the matchup too and I can now root for Detroit as well in the playoffs. yippe.

the falcons are my choice as well. i hope it get colder than today, maybe in the 20s!!!!!!

atl is a dome team and wont be ready for that type weather.

i am a little worried that atlanta is on fire. 42 points or more in the first half?!?! i know tampa bay is awful and their coach might as well resign at half time, but they will be on a roll coming into our place next week. should be a good fun game

[quote user="giantsfan420"]i am a little worried that atlanta is on fire. 42 points or more in the first half?!?! i know tampa bay is awful and their coach might as well resign at half time, but they will be on a roll coming into our place next week. should be a good fun game[/quote]

Yeah, but that's because Josh Freeman is turning the ball over non-stop, and like you said...it's the Bucs. I'm not saying the Falcons aren't good, but they will not put up 42 points in a half on us.