+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz says it's tough to take less money.

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    B-b-b-b-but, but, but, I thought he was a diva, drama case that was turning into a locker room cancer????!!!?!?!?!?!
    Yup, while everyone was telling him to hurry up and calling him diva and greedy..he was thinking about the Giants and his opportunities here.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

There was no offer anywhere else because he didn't look for one. He told his agent not to consider deals from other teams. I think we got a great deal. Had he chose the money I would not have been mad at him.

These players have lives and families of their own. Life does not begin and end with loyalty to the job or the company you work with. I'm sure for some players playing football is just a job and they will work for the highest bidder.

I can get used to it....

A couple more years of this....
    Last edited by giantscolombia; 07-16-2013 at 02:05 PM.

Stand with Cruz!

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    He needs an image dog!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I dress him everyday. I'm good.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

is his dog laughing cause Cruz signed the contract?? lol

When the player says it's not about the money, it's definitely about the money. - George Young
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I dress him everyday. I'm good.
    Diametrically opposed statements.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    The thing is, there WAS NO huge payday available elsewhere and that is why we settled in where we settled in. He got a fair payday and good security considering that he was a RFA and not a UFA.

Every player's agent is going to use the contracts of UFA when negotiating for ther RFA client but that isn't reality.

Now if VC wanted to sit out the year or sign for the tender offer AND bear the risk of injury the whole thing would be different.

I think we landed in the right spot for both parties.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yup, while everyone was telling him to hurry up and calling him diva and greedy..he was thinking about the Giants and his opportunities here.
    Yeah that's why it took so long to sign the contract.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure he was.

+ Reply to Thread