Closed Thread
Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast

Talking In the WTF category: Tiki says "Eli is better then Peyton"

Wow. What a 180 for Tiki.

Tiki Barber: Eli Manning is better than Peyton Manning

When it comes to off-the-field activities, Peyton Manning is clearly better than his brother Eli. Peyton is a better actor, rapper and football cop.
    Is Peyton clearly better than Eli Manning on the field?
    Not according to former New York Giants running back Tiki Barber. Barber, who co-hosts the Morning Show with Brandon Tierney and Dana Jacobsen on the CBS Sports Radio Network, said on Wednesday's show that he thinks Eli is better than Peyton.
    "The expectation was that he was never going to be Peyton. I remember having these conversations with people who watched Eli in college, saying, 'He's good, but he's never going to be Peyton, he's not Peyton.' Guess what? I think he's better than Peyton," Barber said. "Because of clutch. What matters in sports? It's winning and losing. You get to the stage and what do you do? Eli's gotten there and he's won."
    Eli has a career postseason record of 8-3. Peyton's career playoff record is 9-11.
    Barber, who played with Eli for three seasons in New York, didn't stop there. The former Giants running back also said Eli could be in the conversation for top-five quarterback of all time if he has a couple more successful seasons.
    "For Eli to crack the top five of all time, he's got to have a 2011 [type] season a couple more times and win another Super Bowl and be Super Bowl MVP, and then I think he's in the discussion for the top five [quarterbacks] of all time," Barber said.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...peyton-manning

Does this guy ever stop talking?

Almost comical (as Tiki would say).

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    no

He must really be trying to get back in good graces with the team and the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Never.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    He must really be trying to get back in good graces with the team and the fans.
    Yeah, but I think even our fanbase knows Eli is not as good a QB overall then Peyton, so he just sounds desperate in my opinion.

Not sure Michael Jackson back pedaled that much.

Not bad for a kid with no leadership skills, huh?
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Yeah, but I think even our fanbase knows Eli is not as good a QB overall then Peyton, so he just sounds desperate in my opinion.
    Agreed.

Apple polisher......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch