+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz says it's tough to take less money.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    I was disappointed in him for the tweet but he apologized and so I'm not going to hold it against him. I've seen vile things written on both sides in that case.
    As i said a few days ago, he did apologize and that's that. But I admit it will be difficult to view him the same way again. I guess he's just another Giant to me now and I don't want to know what he does other than that.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Yes, but when we fans put our foot in our mouth it's okay, because we don't make millions.
    I bet there are many giants fans that make or are millionaires. And why does making big money exempt someone from saying something that maybe you shouldnt have.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I give him a pass on all comments because I know I won't agree with all perspectives. Players and people in general have the right to be wrong.

Cruz will score twice in the first game and you all will come back to the fold.
    Wrong? Is that all it was? A "wrong" comment?
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    As i said a few days ago, he did apologize and that's that. But I admit it will be difficult to view him the same way again. I guess he's just another Giant to me now and I don't want to know what he does other than that.
    oh geeze....another over reaction. I am surprised I must say.
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I'm being sarcastic.
    I know, I forgot my smiley icon
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[QUOTE=Morehead State;804036]He gets a pass from me with the salary comment.
    He doesn't get a pass from me regarding his comment on Saturday though.[/QUOTE

why?....we all have our opnions on curent events. Why shoudl he be different and why cant ha say them. it didnt hurt the team in any way

[QUOTE=GameTime;804052]
    He gets a pass from me with the salary comment.

why?....we all have our opnions on curent events. Why shoudl he be different and why cant ha say them. it didnt hurt the team in any way
    I think this should be dealt with in a PM.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I bet there are many giants fans that make or are millionaires. And why does making big money exempt someone from saying something that maybe you shouldnt have.
    Everybody on this earth has said something at one time or another they wish they wouldn't have said or could have perhaps reworded. I'm saying the amount of money a person makes is irrelevant to that point.

I don't want to go down the political road but the tweet was a benign comment. I hold the same respect for Cruz as I did before the tweet.

[QUOTE=Morehead State;804055]
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I think this should be dealt with in a PM.
    I hear you. not wanting to get into stuff like this here.

[QUOTE=GameTime;804052]
    He gets a pass from me with the salary comment.

+1

+ Reply to Thread