Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: MODS have you ever seen it this bad around her.

[quote user="slipknottin"]There has been important news, like that the giants FO said they want to use Josh Huston as our kicker next season. But that thread got lost in an hour or two.

Now we have new threads daily about how the giants dont have a kicker. Just seems senseless to me.
    [/quote]

Iwas remarking about your post..I know we have this guy in the org...but I didn't know the FO said that....

[quote user="G-Men Attack"]This is starting to become a joke around here. I know you can't do anything really but is much of this as unenjoyable as it is to me. Click on forums and 80% of the topics are Rants .Can't we open up a couple more forum areas about Giants Football. There is just getting to be too much trashing anything and everything . Lets do optimistic about the giants . then a section for people hating everything the giants are doing. Try something Please .
    [/quote]

It's like this EVERY offseason, in fact it was worse with the CE and with trolls of years past.

The MODs are doing a much better job keeping the board relatively clean of Giant haters.

What is on here is more a result of people who just can't leave trolls alone.

And that includes me lately, of which i'm VERY embarrassed about.

That is why, posters like me, Golfer.. and Money left But, I come look around some times, to see what people are talking about. Seeing a post about "Asian Giants should be HC" and having well over a thousand response for it, is amazing.

Bench Player

[quote user="G-Men Attack"]This is starting to become a joke around here. I know you can't do anything really but is much of this as unenjoyable as it is to me. Click on forums and 80% of the topics are Rants .Can't we open up a couple more forum areas about Giants Football. There is just getting to be too much trashing anything and everything . Lets do optimistic about the giants . then a section for people hating everything the giants are doing. Try something Please .
    [/quote]

We try our best, unfortunately we spend more time moving threads in TAGF that shouldn't
    be here in the first place. Half the members continue to post draft or non-giants related topics
    in TAGF.

So to your point, creating more forums wouldn't accomplish too much....

Bench Player

[quote user="Moderator_K"]

[/quote]

We try our best, unfortunately we spend more time moving threads in TAGF that shouldn't
    be here in the first place. Half the members continue to post draft or non-giants related topics
    in TAGF.

So to your point, creating more forums wouldn't accomplish too much....

[/quote]Sorry, I know your job is difficult and I will try and post things in correct spots. Hopefully after we have a couple of nice signings people will stop freaking out and stop the hating on Jerry and co.

thats what message boards are, full of negative people complaining. thats the point isnt it? it's sickening almost. what disgusts me is how people jumped on Tiki.

[quote user="pacco_diablo"]thats what message boards are, full of negative people complaining. thats the point isnt it? it's sickening almost. what disgusts me is how people jumped on Tiki.[/quote]

I was one of those people. I just thought that was small of him to leave that way. I loved watching him run but I like TC and thought his comments were uncalled for. People here are ripping Jerry before he even has his 1st F/A period and draft. I find that comical. I liked all his cuts, and his patience in this crazy F/A market.

[quote user="JiNts??86"]That is why, posters like me, Golfer.. and Money left and went to http://www.sportswrath.com But, I come look around some times, to see what people are talking about. Seeing a post about "Asian Giants should be HC" and having well over a thousand response for it, is amazing.

[/quote]

Try over 24,000 responses lol.

Its our little get away.

I remember back in the day with my old username (Run_Tiki_Run) there were a lot of trolls.