+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,762

    tv show prison break

    did anyone watch this series it was out in like 2005? Anyway while I was waiting for 1st half of season 5 of breaking bad to come on Netflix I wanted something to pass the time. prison break was recommended to me and let me just say that show was ****ing awesome as good as breaking bad is imo prison break is better. anyone that has netfix of other services like that I would get all over that immediately if you watched it let me know your thoughts
    FUTURE NFL STAR



    2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

  2. #2
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,520
    It gets good, and then it gets REALLY BAD.

  3. #3
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    for some reason i was able to really get into the 2nd season after not even watching the 1st....liked it a lot. then the 3rd season was trying to be very OZ-esque.....
    and then the 4th season went full ******...

    And it most certainly is not better than Breaking Bad, though I'm glad BB is ending before it gets extremely stupid.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #4
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,520
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    for some reason i was able to really get into the 2nd season after not even watching the 1st....liked it a lot. then the 3rd season was trying to be very OZ-esque.....
    and then the 4th season went full ******...

    And it most certainly is not better than Breaking Bad, though I'm glad BB is ending before it gets extremely stupid.
    Prison Break went on a little too long. It's like the producers just couldn't let it go. It also gets pretty annoying when you watch like 10 episodes and basically nothing happens.

    To be fair, though, it gets really interesting towards the end with the whole Scylla thing. Was that season 4?

  5. #5
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Better than breaking bad? yeah right

  6. #6
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Prison Break went on a little too long. It's like the producers just couldn't let it go. It also gets pretty annoying when you watch like 10 episodes and basically nothing happens.

    To be fair, though, it gets really interesting towards the end with the whole Scylla thing. Was that season 4?
    I stopped watching during S4. It just got really stupid...

    would you agree that S3 wanted to be OZ? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #7
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Better than breaking bad? yeah right
    OP is a meth adict, wants the show to stop drawing attention to his "hobbies" =P

    JUUUUUUST kidding....(jeez i hope so)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #8
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,520
    I've never seen Oz, so I'm not sure.

  9. #9
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I've never seen Oz, so I'm not sure.
    ahh....for a show that started in the 90s....it was pretty disturbing to say the least. Yet good television regardless
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #10
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,762
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    ahh....for a show that started in the 90s....it was pretty disturbing to say the least. Yet good television regardless
    agreed about OZ very disturbing but awesome
    FUTURE NFL STAR



    2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts