+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Attending Training Camp Sessions

  1. #1

    Attending Training Camp Sessions

    Could use some advice on when to show up on any given day to have a decent shot of getting in to watch a training camp session ... I'm bringing my four boys north in a couple of weeks and we'd love to attend one of the practices. Are there usually really long lines? Anyone ever get turned away? How early before the practice starts should we plan on getting there? Any and all help is appreciated!

  2. #2
    Basically looking for same info. Live under 2 hrs away now since I moved last year and training camp has been moved back to E Rutherford. Was thinking of going on Sunday for auto day. And was just wondering if they let cars line up in the parking lots before they open at 12:30 so I know what time to get there for, like how far in advance. Thanks

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyteamhater View Post
    Basically looking for same info. Live under 2 hrs away now since I moved last year and training camp has been moved back to E Rutherford. Was thinking of going on Sunday for auto day. And was just wondering if they let cars line up in the parking lots before they open at 12:30 so I know what time to get there for, like how far in advance. Thanks
    I also want to attend on Sunday does the public transportation work going there?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by killerblue8787 View Post
    I also want to attend on Sunday does the public transportation work going there?
    Saw a response on twitter that said there was no direct buses or trains running to stadium like there is on game days, don't know if that's the info you were looking for

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyteamhater View Post
    Saw a response on twitter that said there was no direct buses or trains running to stadium like there is on game days, don't know if that's the info you were looking for
    Thank you very much

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts