+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Dez, you don't want to go there. There are ways to settle this like picking the most teams who will have a winning record, or or predict wich player is going to make the biggest impact on the Giants team this season. Most of my threads I made are way more accurate than anything you made. You don't know anything about the two back set or any set for that matter. You don't know the concept of football my friend. You are a joke along with many on this messageboard.

At a very pragmatic level, we gotta ask, what does BJ bring at this point? He'll always be a Giant in my eyes, but, production.... I just couldn't see him as a useful Fullback at this point; Injuries man...injuries...his legs are glass pillars.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiantsFan56 View Post
    I was thinking that the Giants should consider resigning Brandon Jacobs to play fullback. The upside to this move is he is an excellent blocker to protect Eli and can catch the ball in the flat out of the backfield and get good yardage. Im sure he can adapt to lead blocking for Wilson and Brown. He has plenty of gas left in his tank and should be healthy. Also he wants to come back home and he could be a positive force in the locker room. He knows the system and we can get him for veteran minimum. In sum the move definitely has more upside than risks. Finally he is only about a year older than Leach so the Giants cannot say he is over the hill if they want to sign Vontee Leach.
    I disagree with your take
    Close or you hit the bricks

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Alstott was a FB,
    and a damn good one at that too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    lmao
    dont worry lol im pretty sure hes said that to several intelligent fans, i know he's said something like that to me once in the past. its futile to try and disprove the claim too bc you can do so on the most basic of levels to understand, and it still won't sink in...

Quote Originally Posted by jgiantfan View Post
    Looks like he turned his torso nicely on this play and didn't quite receive if softly.. http://youtu.be/NAz3-v7kpRc
    but jomo does have a point. im as big a jaobs fan there is, but he did have issues catching the ball out of the backfield in somewhat close quarters. he'd either look to make a move before securing the ball or it'd bounce off his hands...doesnt mean he doesnt have a bunch of nice catches

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    dont worry lol im pretty sure hes said that to several intelligent fans, i know he's said something like that to me once in the past. its futile to try and disprove the claim too bc you can do so on the most basic of levels to understand, and it still won't sink in...
    I am fully aware of how bat **** crazy GWAT is, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    but jomo does have a point. im as big a jaobs fan there is, but he did have issues catching the ball out of the backfield in somewhat close quarters. he'd either look to make a move before securing the ball or it'd bounce off his hands...doesnt mean he doesnt have a bunch of nice catches
    But, if we were signing him as a FB, it wouldn't really matter, as we don't throw to the FB often. It's not like Hyno is a great natural pass catcher, either.

re-sign him.....not resign him.
    Sorry, this is a pet peeve with me.
    That and people writing LOOSE when they mean LOSE.
    That is all....carry on!

Jacobs and fullback this isn't madden
    FUTURE NFL STAR