+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Before training camp starts...........

Before training camp starts...........

Just wondering how many of you know other posters personally or have met them?

I don't think I personally know anyone else on here lol. That would be wierd if my wife turned out to be Harooni!
    The only one I've met from here was Zimonami before a game last year. Really cool guy and just what I expected.

But to my point, how many of you out there know each other?
    No one remembers who came in second.

I've met two posters, one doesn't post any more (I feel responsible) and GameTime.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I've met two posters, one doesn't post any more (I feel responsible) and GameTime.
    No personal friends then......
    If we get a big response, this could be interesting. There is a chance that none of us know each other at all.........which could explain alot.

never met anyone from here in "real" life, got a few who are FB friends tho.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He's been trying get rid of me too...lol
    The only poster I have met is Ro. Very cool guy.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

why did you ask jomo? you going to training camp? i think i might go actually bc its at metlife which is infinitely closer to me than the other location in NY state iirc. you gonna be going?
    and anyone know if we're even allowed to go?? we gotta be i'd assume. is there a ticket price, is it bad etiquette to ask for an autograph? is there any advice to getting the better players to sign? etc...

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Not surprising. Ro was the first one here to put me in my place! lol

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    i dont get it? am I missing something? if its none of my business, my bad not trying to butt in.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i dont get it? am I missing something? if its none of my business, my bad not trying to butt in.
    nothing to get....I am busting Ro's balls. He is a good guy...........
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    why did you ask jomo? you going to training camp? i think i might go actually bc its at metlife which is infinitely closer to me than the other location in NY state iirc. you gonna be going?
    and anyone know if we're even allowed to go?? we gotta be i'd assume. is there a ticket price, is it bad etiquette to ask for an autograph? is there any advice to getting the better players to sign? etc...
    Actually I asked because I was wondering whether all of us are just crazy Giants fans totally unconnected or whether there are small clicks of friends who come here to mix it up with strangers while knowing that they've got a core of friends to bounce stuff off.

I also got to thinking about this recently when I put up some cool pictures I saw on a facebood page of a cousin who I don't see that much. I didn't even realize what a huge Giants fan he was. That got me thinking..............what if he were a poster here and I didn't even know? That lead me to the question: do any of you know each other outside this site? That's all.

+ Reply to Thread