+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    will they have camp in august? if thats a dumb question, sorry lol.

Public access to Giants training camp concludes on 8/21.

No one - I really like my anonymity.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Not surprising. Ro was the first one here to put me in my place! lol
    OUCH! I hope not
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

to best of my knowledge I do not know anyone ....although ...I have been to training camp in Albany every year its been held there since 96...I always look at the crowd and wonder if anyone is a poster
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

well im going to training camp on sunday if anyone is going would love to say whats up to them
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    16 tackles 1 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    4-0 record

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    oh, cool. i dont have any issue with the thread or anything. wasnt lookin for an explanation. just thought u may have been going to camp.

im thinkin about going, i wouldnt mind meeting up with some posters from here if they were goin and wanted to.
    I think my title on this thread was misleading. By referencing training camp I was just trying to say that we've still got some time to waste before things get going so here's a throwaway thread on a topic that has run through my head a couple of times.

Based on the responses thus far it seems like very few of us know one another personally outside the site.
    No one remembers who came in second.

nope, nada, zilch, zero.

So the answer is no. I live in NE PA but grew up in Ridgewood Queens. I know a few fans up here, but doubt they post.

Actually, there is this guy who works for the local garbage collection agency and he always wears a Giants shirt. I started talking to him one day, and he told me he has this huge collection of tapes. He bought a VCR when they first came out and has taped every Giants game since then. Haven't seen him for awhile now, so he might have moved. But I never thought about if I knew someone here. Really, really good question Jomo.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Just wondering how many of you know other posters personally or have met them?

I don't think I personally know anyone else on here lol. That would be wierd if my wife turned out to be Harooni!
    The only one I've met from here was Zimonami before a game last year. Really cool guy and just what I expected.

But to my point, how many of you out there know each other?
    Harooni isn't your wife ... I am.

Take out the ****ing garbage instead of posting on message boards all day long.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I don't know anybody personally. Doubt I do. I live in California. Never been to a Giants game. . But I'll see them in San Diego.
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.