+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Mays

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i dont think he was ever an eagle. wasnt he drafted by the broncos a few seasons ago?
    Late rounder for the Eagles. Always looked solid in the preseason games I watched of him. Pretty small and not the best in coverage, though, so I'm unsure of the system fit. Wouldn't pose much of a risk though, other than adding another new face to the LBer corps (allegedly lol) that we have.

There might be a message in all of that
    exactly what I was thinking. Cutting him after the loss of dumervil and miller has to say something about him as a player/person... no?

Quote Originally Posted by ShineOnForever View Post
    exactly what I was thinking. Cutting him after the loss of dumervil and miller has to say something about him as a player/person... no?
    Could be a money issue and nothing else. Can't say either way yet

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    I've seen Mays play and I've seen the LBs on the Giants play as well and think that he is better than them. He doesn't have to be great to be an upgrade to the worst LB corps in the NFL... That's the upside IMO, you don't have to agree
    I just asked a question
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by ShineOnForever View Post
    The timing is what makes me wonder what they know that we might not.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    nevermind. gmen is once again correct. guess he was an eagle for a period of time.
    He was drafted by the Eagles

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I just asked a question
    And I answered it. If you took it as me being a jerk then I apologize. That wasn't my intention

And I answered it. If you took it as me being a jerk then I apologize. That wasn't my intention
    I don't know anything about Mays but I am really suspect at his release while Miller is facing a 4 game suspension. Seems odd to me, that's all.

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I don't know anything about Mays but I am really suspect at his release while Miller is facing a 4 game suspension. Seems odd to me, that's all.
    I obviously know as much or less than you what he's like as a teammate or person so your suspicion could prove to be true. I'm purely talking about his play on the field, he would help the Giants no doubt about it

I obviously know as much or less than you what he's like as a teammate or person so your suspicion could prove to be true. I'm purely talking about his play on the field, he would help the Giants no doubt about it
    Until Leach lands somewhere, we may not have the $$ to make an offer.

# 80