+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fight ??

Fight ??

Give 2- 1 odds that when one of our defensive players swipes at the ball / hand of Romo ( and it WILL happen ) a major fight breaks out ...

Re: Fight ??

Not sure why that would cause a fight, of course they're gonna swipe at the ball.

[quote user="RedskinHater"]Give 2- 1 odds that when one of our defensive players swipes at the ball / hand of Romo ( and it WILL happen ) a major fight breaks out ...
    [/quote]

Not a chance of anyone, too big of a game to pull any bonehead penalties.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[quote user="RedskinHater"]Give 2- 1 odds that when one of our defensive players swipes at the ball / hand of Romo ( and it WILL happen ) a major fight breaks out ...
    [/quote]

Not a chance of anyone, too big of a game to pull any bonehead penalties.

[/quote]
    Now - if only Rolle follows that line !!

Oopps, I thought this thread was going to give a time and date for the pro-Coughlin vs. the fire-Coughlin...my bad
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

[quote user="poppa smurph"]Oopps, I thought this thread was going to give a time and date for the pro-Coughlin vs. the fire-Coughlin...my bad[/quote]

Give it a little time. The first of any " mess - up " and the litany will begin :

1 Fire Coughlin, Gilbride etc
    2. WE SUCK
    3 Trade Nicks
    4 Bass is terrible
    5. We have no line, secondary, linebackers
    6 Rolle is an idiot
    7 Tuck is soft ..... ad stinking nauseum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should assign numbers to these ideas and it will save typing for those who want to vent ...

[quote user="poppa smurph"]Oopps, I thought this thread was going to give a time and date for the pro-Coughlin vs. the fire-Coughlin...my bad[/quote]

3:00pm...Swing set. You better be there! [8-|]

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="poppa smurph"]Oopps, I thought this thread was going to give a time and date for the pro-Coughlin vs. the fire-Coughlin...my bad[/quote]

[/quote]

Noogies allowed ??

[quote user="RedskinHater"][quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="poppa smurph"]Oopps, I thought this thread was going to give a time and date for the pro-Coughlin vs. the fire-Coughlin...my bad[/quote]

[/quote]

Noogies allowed ??
    [/quote]Lol, now I gotta get a passport..
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

[quote user="RedskinHater"]Give 2- 1 odds that when* one of our defensive players swipes at the ball / hand of Romo ( and it WILL happen )* a major fight breaks out ...
    [/quote]
    Refs will protect Romo tonight. Giants go near him and the flags will come out.