Thread: Ahmad Bradshaw on PUP

Ahmad Bradshaw on PUP

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Guy is always injured unfortunately.

he needs new feet

he is a trooper with the very fact he still wants to play....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro
    He will play bad feet or not and be productive for the colts. He is just that kind of player. He has a will to win and drive to succeed despite his problems with his health
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

If he were here, Gilbride would still be starting him over Wilson.

Very smart move by Reese.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

He always had the foot problems but he always played through it. One of the toughest Giants to ever play the game. I'm not only rooting for him this year but I think he's going to have a big and productive season for Indy. He's not going to be run into the ground over there and should be fresher because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    If he were here, Gilbride would still be starting him over Wilson.

Very smart move by Reese.
    Exactly. I hated the cut as much as anyone, but the more I thought about it the more it made sense. They just seemed to love to run Bradshaw into the ground just because Wilson doesn't have the best pass protection in the league. Umm, isn't that what your OL is for? Of course, Reese hasn't done them many favors in that department either... but at least maybe this could result in some more RB screens and even just straight up running routes, as opposed to just using the RB as a glorified OL on passing downs...

We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Exactly. I hated the cut as much as anyone, but the more I thought about it the more it made sense. They just seemed to love to run Bradshaw into the ground just because Wilson doesn't have the best pass protection in the league. Umm, isn't that what your OL is for? Of course, Reese hasn't done them many favors in that department either... but at least maybe this could result in some more RB screens and even just straight up running routes, as opposed to just using the RB as a glorified OL on passing downs...
    I know, it drove me crazy too. Against Baltimore, Bradshaw had no business being out on the field.....he almost got Eli maimed.

I'm not going to minimize the importance of pass protection. And I'm not going to compare Wilson to the likes of Adrian Peterson or Jim Brown. But Peterson doesn't block, and Jim Brown didn't block......Peterson is a stud, and Jim Brown was the greatest of all time.

I understand that a RB needs to block, but for **** sakes, just call a play that is going to put the ball in Wilson's hands and make the defense stop him. Gilbride's too cute for his own good sometimes.

Someone last season made a great point.....when Wilson is in, and the defender shows blitz, then just motion Wilson out to flanker, and force the blitzer to commit to coverage.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Someone last season made a great point.....when Wilson is in, and the defender shows blitz, then just motion Wilson out to flanker, and force the blitzer to commit to coverage.
    But we can't do that... that would actually make sense...

We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

+ Reply to Thread