+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JPP "70-30" To Play Week 1

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Its a 70% chance he'll be 100% ready for Week 1 and a 30% chance that he will not be 100% by week 1. Nothing to do with being 70% healed.
    i was reading this thread and thought the exact same thing, lol. I'm like east are these guys talking about its a percentage on him being ready for week one.....
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Funny thing is ya never know what'll happen however, if JPP isn't playing better than last year , I'm not betting the farm this year! Go Giants!

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    As much as I'd love him back to slap Dallas around, the balance of the season is WAY more important. Not to mention his long term health. Get him 100% before he sees the field.

Veteran
    I don't want them doing anything stupid like how they did with NIcks last year.. I'm still in total disagreence with they way they hadled Nicks last year when clearly he should not have been on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Its a 70% chance he'll be 100% ready for Week 1 and a 30% chance that he will not be 100% by week 1. Nothing to do with being 70% healed.
    That's not how injuries work.

There's a 100% chance that he won't be 100% by week 1.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

get healthy....thats the priority....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Banned
    Funny how it turns out to be even numbers like that. Not 68-32...or 73-27...but 70-30. Wouldn't it be better if they said, "There's a pretty good chance that JPP will be ready for the 1st game."?

The main thing that I read into this is there is no chance we will see him in preseason. I'm not sure that it matters for a guy who you are telling to beat the guy in front of you and go get the QB...and, oh yeah...if they run the ball, try to tackle the guy with the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    Funny how it turns out to be even numbers like that. Not 68-32...or 73-27...but 70-30. Wouldn't it be better if they said, "There's a pretty good chance that JPP will be ready for the 1st game."?

The main thing that I read into this is there is no chance we will see him in preseason. I'm not sure that it matters for a guy who you are telling to beat the guy in front of you and go get the QB...and, oh yeah...if they run the ball, try to tackle the guy with the ball.
    The same way in your past life you weren't just the mailman or the window washer.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    That's not how injuries work.

There's a 100% chance that he won't be 100% by week 1.
    I agree with this. There is absolutely no way that he will be 100% by Week 1.

How about what he said about Tuck, (paraphrasing): his shoulder is messed up and will never heal, and he will never be the same player he was? That's pretty bad if true. I wonder how Tuck would respond to that.

+ Reply to Thread