+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Its a 70% chance he'll be 100% ready for Week 1 and a 30% chance that he will not be 100% by week 1. Nothing to do with being 70% healed.
    i was reading this thread and thought the exact same thing, lol. I'm like east are these guys talking about its a percentage on him being ready for week one.....
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  2. #12
    Funny thing is ya never know what'll happen however, if JPP isn't playing better than last year , I'm not betting the farm this year! Go Giants!

  3. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Posts
    1,640
    As much as I'd love him back to slap Dallas around, the balance of the season is WAY more important. Not to mention his long term health. Get him 100% before he sees the field.

  4. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,827
    I don't want them doing anything stupid like how they did with NIcks last year.. I'm still in total disagreence with they way they hadled Nicks last year when clearly he should not have been on the field.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Its a 70% chance he'll be 100% ready for Week 1 and a 30% chance that he will not be 100% by week 1. Nothing to do with being 70% healed.
    That's not how injuries work.

    There's a 100% chance that he won't be 100% by week 1.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

  6. #16
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,212
    get healthy....thats the priority....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  7. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,594
    Funny how it turns out to be even numbers like that. Not 68-32...or 73-27...but 70-30. Wouldn't it be better if they said, "There's a pretty good chance that JPP will be ready for the 1st game."?

    The main thing that I read into this is there is no chance we will see him in preseason. I'm not sure that it matters for a guy who you are telling to beat the guy in front of you and go get the QB...and, oh yeah...if they run the ball, try to tackle the guy with the ball.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    Funny how it turns out to be even numbers like that. Not 68-32...or 73-27...but 70-30. Wouldn't it be better if they said, "There's a pretty good chance that JPP will be ready for the 1st game."?

    The main thing that I read into this is there is no chance we will see him in preseason. I'm not sure that it matters for a guy who you are telling to beat the guy in front of you and go get the QB...and, oh yeah...if they run the ball, try to tackle the guy with the ball.
    The same way in your past life you weren't just the mailman or the window washer.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

  9. #19
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    That's not how injuries work.

    There's a 100% chance that he won't be 100% by week 1.
    I agree with this. There is absolutely no way that he will be 100% by Week 1.

  10. #20
    How about what he said about Tuck, (paraphrasing): his shoulder is messed up and will never heal, and he will never be the same player he was? That's pretty bad if true. I wonder how Tuck would respond to that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts