+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Wow.. 70% chance that he will play, does not mean he will be 70% healthy for week one.

It means they are saying that there is a 70% chance that he will be fully cleared and ready to go (game ready) by week one. Nowhere in the article does it say that his health would be at a certain percentage.

reading comprehension people...

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    That's not how injuries work.

There's a 100% chance that he won't be 100% by week 1.
    Is that what you determined when you looked at the MRI film. You have no way of knowing this. Leave that job to the doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Wow.. 70% chance that he will play, does not mean he will be 70% healthy for week one.

It means they are saying that there is a 70% chance that he will be fully cleared and ready to go (game ready) by week one. Nowhere in the article does it say that his health would be at a certain percentage.

reading comprehension people...
    Is that what you determined when you looked at the MRI film. You have no way of knowing this. Leave that job to the doctors.
    Do you argue with yourself often there Sammy Schizophrenic?
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Do you argue with yourself often there Sammy Schizophrenic?
    How am I arguing with my self? There were posters that were reading into the article that he would be 70% healthy, and that's not what it says.

In my response to you, i was reminding you, that you have no idea if he will be 100% or not.

Whatever happens I just hope he gets back to his 2011 form. Whether it happens in week 3 or week 6, we'll never know.

Other guys need to step up in the meantime instead of us rushing him back.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I agree with this. There is absolutely no way that he will be 100% by Week 1.
    Even if he is 100% healthy, he won't be in NFL game shape ready 100%. It will take a few games I'm sure for him to get back into shape. How much conditioning can he do with back surgery? Not much I am sure.
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Even if he is 100% healthy, he won't be in NFL game shape ready 100%. It will take a few games I'm sure for him to get back into shape. How much conditioning can he do with back surgery? Not much I am sure.
    He will def have to shake the rust off, but that's tuogh to do in practice. The best place for that is in actual games maybe with limited snaps in week one, then gradually increasing each game.

He will def have to shake the rust off, but that's tuogh to do in practice. The best place for that is in actual games maybe with limited snaps in week one, then gradually increasing each game.
    ONLY if he is 100% healthy week 1. If has has the smallest doubt, sideline him. Nicks killed us last year because of this.
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    That's got to be factored into their estimate. They aren't going to put him on the field if he hasn't been conditioning and practicing.
    Do not feed the trolls.