+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Rest him for the second half of the season. We'll need him when we go through our annual second half collapse.
    If he misses the first 8 games, they might not be playing for anything in the second half. You're talking about our only star on defense.

All-Pro
    If he is 70% for week 1 it wold be better they sit him for 4 games. They can PUP him for 6 weeks no? Rather they do that.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    If he misses the first 8 games, they might not be playing for anything in the second half. You're talking about our only star on defense.
    Yeah and if he only 70% he won't help that much. Next man up until he gets up to speed.
    Last edited by Buddy333; 07-25-2013 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Yeah and if he only 70% he won't help that much. Next man up until he gets up to speed.
    Who said he is going to be 70%. The article says there is a 70% chance that he will be ready for week one. I doesn't say he will be 70% healthy come week one.

Who said he is going to be 70%. The article says there is a 70% chance that he will be ready for week one. I doesn't say he will be 70% healthy come week one.
    Yeah, but there's only a 70% chance that the article is accurate.

Let him rest a bit.

Call me crazy, but I want to see him on the field week 1. There's no fun in competing with a rival if their best player isn't even on the field. Seems so empty.

Let him get 100%. Back injuries are pretty serious.

Play him until his vertebrae shoots out of his *** and kills someone.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

You can try and try, but sometimes you just can't get through LOL