+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Access to clubs

Access to clubs

Hello guys, i'm a giants fan from brazil.

I ll be in NY for the giants vs packer game and i want to go to the game with my father.

im lookin for tickets in stubhub and id like to be able to enter the mezanine clubs.
    What tickets or what section do i have to buy to be abel to enter the clubs?

eg. in stubhub, i can see that there are tickets available at section 241., and it is described as a mezzanine club 241.

will this ticket grant access to the mezanine club?

thx very much and sorry mny english

I've been to the mezzanine club level numerous times. To me, it's not worth the money to have access to what are basically indoor concessions. Nothing special really.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I've been to the mezzanine club level numerous times. To me, it's not worth the money to have access to what are basically indoor concessions. Nothing special really.
    I have tickets in the mezz club section. It's worth it when the weather is lousy, too hot, too cold, rain or snow.

Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    I have tickets in the mezz club section. It's worth it when the weather is lousy, too hot, too cold, rain or snow.
    If the seats are covered that is good . . . . good point there. But it's hard to see anything from the club area

Guys, i understand what you are trying to say. But what i really need to know is if i buy the 241 section i ll be able to access the club.

Quote Originally Posted by chiadretti View Post
    Guys, i understand what you are trying to say. But what i really need to know is if i buy the 241 section i ll be able to access the club.
    If you buy tickets in a club section you will be able to access the club.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    If the seats are covered that is good . . . . good point there. But it's hard to see anything from the club area
    My seats are right by the door to the club so we go inside during timeouts to cool off or warm up.

Quote Originally Posted by chiadretti View Post
    Yes, 241 is a Club Section and you will have access to the club. 241 is about the 20 yard line on the Vistors side.

thx guys