+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 88 vs 88 vs 88

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Yeah I was just joking around. But I wouldn't sleep on Mo' this year. He's put on about 10 lbs of muscle and is battling Dez pretty well in camp this year. Dez is a complete beast and is still winning the battles, but Mo' is always on his hip.
    No, I know I was just bustin your balls. I couldn't pass it up but I agree Dez is a beast just need to see him do it again this year.

Can't wait for september 8th in the Giants second home

In all seriousness, he'd probably make a pretty decent receiving option at TE. If I were to compare him to anyone I'd say he's Jimmy Graham-esque.
    hes faster, stronger and more athletic than megatron. He probably would be the best WR in the NFL if he went that way. But he made the right choice obviously.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    hes faster, stronger and more athletic than megatron. He probably would be the best WR in the NFL if he went that way. But he made the right choice obviously.
    Not to sure about all that...

Megatron:
    HT: 6'5"
    WT: 239
    40: 4.32
    Vert: 43"--45"
    Wingspan: 6'10"

Lebron:
    HT: 6'8"
    WT: 250
    40: 4.5--4.6 (so HE says)
    Vert: 44"
    Wingspan: 7' 1/4

Johnson is bulkier, so I wouldn't doubt if he's stronger, and he is definitely the faster of the two.

Not to sure about all that...

Megatron:
    HT: 6'5"
    WT: 239
    40: 4.32
    Vert: 43"--45"
    Wingspan: 6'10"

Lebron:
    HT: 6'8"
    WT: 250
    40: 4.5--4.6 (so HE says)
    Vert: 44"
    Wingspan: 7' 1/4

Johnson is bulkier, so I wouldn't doubt if he's stronger, and he is definitely the faster of the two.
    Those numbers are actually pretty close. Can't believe Megatron has that kind of hops. I don't agree with Lebron's weight. A lot of reports have him listed around 270 also and that's a huge factor.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Those numbers are actually pretty close. Can't believe Megatron has that kind of hops. I don't agree with Lebron's weight. A lot of reports have him listed around 270 also and that's a huge factor.
    Yeah. I agree that Lebron's weight should be more. I was actually thinking 260ish before I looked it up. But I also saw some reports that he weighed in at 274 during a training camp one season.

I don't think he's quite up there at 270 just based on looking at him... he doesn't carry much weight in his lower body like comparable TE's do.

I couldn't find a consistent figure for Megatron's vertical... Sport Science says 45 inches, combine says 43.