+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sean Locklear

Sean Locklear

Does anyone know his status?
    His name is not on our current roster. I know he was a free agent coming out of last season.
    Has he signed anywhere else? How has his rehab been going?
    Just wondering because if he is healthy, he would provide better depth than some of the others we've got hanging around.
    He also did a nice job for us while he was in there last year.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    His name is not on our current roster. I know he was a free agent coming out of last season.
    Just wondering because if he is healthy, he would provide better depth than some of the others we've got hanging around.
    I agree with you about Locklear, I don't know anything about him since he was injured last year but if he's fully recovered I would love to see him back here...

I'm thinking he may have had a career ending injury because there has been no updates on him or mention of him.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

# 80

That injury looked gruesome. He's made no mention of a comeback on his twitter page although he said he was rehabbing. He's not playing this year I guess.

I doubt he's anywhere near ready with that nasty injury. I wouldn't be surprised, as Roanoke alluded, if his career is over.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I doubt he's anywhere near ready with that nasty injury. I wouldn't be surprised, as Roanoke alluded, if his career is over.
    That is what I assumed after watching him go down the way he did. It is a tough business and he did right by us...........
    Wishing him the best wherever that leads him.
    Go Blue!

That is what I assumed after watching him go down the way he did. It is a tough business and he did right by us...........
    Wishing him the best wherever that leads him.
    Go Blue!
    Yea he did well for us, would've loved if he could stay

Locklear probably won't ever put a uniform on again. His injury was pretty severe, especially at his age.

As far as his going a nice job, he was average at best. I think PFF had him rated out at -2 or so.

yeah, I wish he was younger, maybe he'd make a go at a return. but, at his age, iirc 33ish, and the severity of his injury (basically his leg from the knee down was dangling by muscle tissue, the bone had completely severed iirc), I cannot fathom the scenario/reality in which he could return and play to the levels required of the NFL.

i def. am thankful for his contribution while he was here, and his attitude and willingness to do whatever. Seemed like a really good guy. Why is it is seems like OL are the more down to earth players? maybe its because they have a workman like attitude? i dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by kujgikfui View Post
    iPhoneの生活の中で必要なデバイスになってきていることを知識がある。実際には、iPhoneが豪華 なガジェットと見なされるべきではなく、使用される時代は終わった。誰もが人生は簡単で楽しいものにするi Phoneを必要とします。同じケースは、ヘッドフォンに適用されます。 iPhone自体を使用しているとき、彼らはまた、もはや贅沢はありません。誰もが、特にプライバシー上の 理由のためにiPhoneのヘッドフォンが必要です。それらを使って、あなたの周りの人々のプライバシーに 干渉することなく、良い音楽を楽しむことができるようになります。 海外 iphone 関連の記事 携帯電話 価格
    Thank you for that.