+ Reply to Thread

JPP to come off PUP sooner rather than later?

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    Surprised on Day 1 to see Jason Pierre-Paul move as well he was out there on the field, albeit on the side. On PUP, maybe not for long

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina
    I get the feeling that JPP's stay on PUP is going to be a short one. TC sounded very encouraged about where the DE was in his rehab.

It seems like his rehab is coming along really well and it's looking like he'll be ready for week 1.
    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...hlin_says.html
    Last edited by GiantFanatic55; 07-26-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Someone posted something to that effect in the Thread about the five guys being placed on PUP. Yep. Just checked and its being discussed over there. Hopefully TT and Henry are on for a short time as well
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

From what I've heard, others have recovered from the same surgery faster than the time table he was given. I was kind of expecting this to be honest.

Still, it's great news.

Great news to hear. We now need to see how he recovers from it. I figured he would be ready for the first game of the season judging by what other players have said about it, but how ready is the question.
    " Loser's assemble in little group's and complain about the coaches and the player's in other little group's, but winner's assemble as a team " - Hall of Fame qoute by - Bill Parcells when he was speaking with Wellington Mara about the inscription of Emlen Tunnell's Hall of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    From what I've heard, others have recovered from the same surgery faster than the time table he was given. I was kind of expecting this to be honest.

Still, it's great news.
    yeah really. we're not quite there yet either, so keep that in mind. but this is great news and he seems to be progressing, which is all you can ask for really...

Awesome! I hope he could be the 2011 JPP again

very good news, heal quick JPP

Not surprised at all when players are healing in half the time after injury. At what point will people just admit that the use of HGH is widespread.

I want them to play this one close to the vest.