+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants' Tom Coughlin Eager To Kick Off Trainnig Camp

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...ning_camp.html

Excerpt: "At 66, Giants coach Tom Coughlin sounded like a young pup as he addressed the media this afternoon following his team’s conditioning test on the first day of training camp at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center.

Coughlin, who has led the Giants to two Super Bowls in his first nine seasons, is looking to rebound from being a playoff bystander a year ago after winning the Super Bowl the previous season.

“No. 1, right here,” Coughlin said when asked about beginning his 10th season with the Giants. “I’m excited. You know, it’s time. You’re sitting around on vacation or whatever you might call it and you know.

“I’ve been doing it long enough to know. It’s kind of like when the horse turns, it’s time to go. …It’s good to have all the guys back, to have our meetings (this morning). There was good enthusiasm, everybody was paying attention. The conditioning run was just to observe, to see who has worked and who hasn’t worked. I was pleased with that.”

The Giants finished 9-7 last season, being officially eliminated from the playoffs on the final game of the season. They lost their final two games to Baltimore – the eventual Super Bowl champs - and Philadelphia, denying them a chance to defend their Super Bowl title, which was won after finishing the regular season with an identical 9-7 mark.

“They’re excited,” Coughlin said. “They’re anxious to get started. Certainly, the challenges we have ahead, we’re looking forward to it. I like that sense of commitment I felt. I’m excited to get going.”

Coughlin touched on several subjects:" Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Posted 3 different times my friend. It's clear that you are really excited to get things rolling!
    Me too!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Posted 3 different times my friend. It's clear that you are really excited to get things rolling!
    Me too!!
    MY BAD, time for a ban
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    MY BAD, time for a ban
    14 second ban for you!

+1 lol

My computer did something like eat my homework. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    My computer did something like eat my homework. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    If you need a character witness on that, I've got your back.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    If you need a character witness on that, I've got your back.
    Cool beans

Losers
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Losers
    We weren't always....