+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nascar?

Nascar?

If we run that Nascar formation this year , who do you think we will have up front.
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Quote Originally Posted by giantcarll View Post
    If we run that Nascar formation this year , who do you think we will have up front.
    That NASCAR formation was a figment of someone's imagination and totally unproductive in practice. We need results and not labels. Fewell needs to get this team back to basics first and build from there and forget the hokey labels until we are steam rolling people. Then and only then should we put a name to it.

That is how I feel about NASCAR. I still have a nasty taste in my mouth from what it never was.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Last season our Nascar package played like a Pinto. In my opinion I think they should do away with it and find a more suitable defensive line formation on passing downs. I say this for the reason, Tuck can't play inside like he once did, so who would play inside? Kiwi? I don't want JPP inside, keep him at end where he is most productive. Moore, Tracy and Ojomo are relatively unknowns so we can't assume they can produce on passing downs until we see it for ourselves.

IF they use which i hope they dont i could see jpp and kiwi at end jenkins and tuck inside with either tracy and or moore at lb. its not what i want just how i see it if they choose to use it

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    Last season our Nascar package played like a Pinto. In my opinion I think they should do away with it and find a more suitable defensive line formation on passing downs. I say this for the reason, Tuck can't play inside like he once did, so who would play inside? Kiwi? I don't want JPP inside, keep him at end where he is most productive. Moore, Tracy and Ojomo are relatively unknowns so we can't assume they can produce on passing downs until we see it for ourselves.
    Pinto? It would have been nice if it were a Pinto! It was more like a Yugo! I am not sure if this year they have upgraded to Pinto. Time will tell. Anything else now is just talk and pure speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    That NASCAR formation was a figment of someone's imagination and totally unproductive in practice. We need results and not labels. Fewell needs to get this team back to basics first and build from there and forget the hokey labels until we are steam rolling people. Then and only then should we put a name to it.

That is how I feel about NASCAR. I still have a nasty taste in my mouth from what it never was.
    +1

+ Reply to Thread