+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AWAY GAMES

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Christmas Eve.. Jets/Giants.. Does that count?
    Given that there was about 50/50 between the fans, I can't be certain there IS a home team other than on paper at that point. It's not like in baseball where homefield advantage gives you a tangible advantage (batting in the bottom half of the inning)... the only real thing HFA gives you in football is that in theory the fans will be rooting for you...

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

the best away game I attended was the 07 game against the skins at fedx. the Giants were already 0-2 on the verge of losing that game as well.

I was very very happy on the way home from that game. and everyone knows how that turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Given that there was about 50/50 between the fans, I can't be certain there IS a home team other than on paper at that point. It's not like in baseball where homefield advantage gives you a tangible advantage (batting in the bottom half of the inning)... the only real thing HFA gives you in football is that in theory the fans will be rooting for you...
    no way, I'd say closer to 70/30... way more Jets fans there

Best experience was Arizona, worst was San Diego they were still holding on to Eli's snub....

Tampa for the playoffs in 07 was great
    Dallas always fun. Great nightlife, great looking women...lots of fun. I go to an away game in Dallas every year.
    Carolina. Great little college town. Again the nightlife was great. Stayed at Marriot and walked to stadium on game day.
    Philly just plain sucks

San Diego for this yeal is already booked. Cant wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BklynBlue View Post
    Tampa for the playoffs in 07 was great
    Dallas always fun. Great nightlife, great looking women...lots of fun. I go to an away game in Dallas every year.
    Carolina. Great little college town. Again the nightlife was great. Stayed at Marriot and walked to stadium on game day.
    Philly just plain sucks

San Diego for this yeal is already booked. Cant wait!!!
    lucky duck, except for the Philly game

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG12589 View Post
    This doesn't pertain to the Giants, but my boyfriend is a die hard Niners fan so last year as a Christmas present I took to Gillette Staduim for the Niners vs Pats Sunday night. WHAT AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE when we got into the stadium and the pats started losing... talk about a bunch of sore heads. It was so pathetic how people were acting, we were minding our own business, but grown men felt the need to act like babies!!!! We did have a great time tailgating and made friend with some people, and obviously the out come at the end of the game was enjoyable as well :] We said we will never go to that stadium again though.

P.s. The dirty looks I got when people found out I was a giants fan was priceless hahahaha OH WELL
    I live in Mass. Am a die hard Giants fan. I go to all games when the Giants are in town. Always wear my Giants clothing. I have never been herrassed by anyone. A few barbs back and forth during the game, but nothing to complain about. I also wear my Giants shirt and jacket anywhere I go, without incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    The games in Dallas are great. It is a fun city and the Cowboy fans there are cool.
    The polar oposite are games in Philly. The fans are the worst I have ever seen, though I hear that San Fran fans come close..
    San Fran is pretty bad bro, especially now.

Banned
    None, but I want to go to Lambeau terribly. Would like to go to Dallas as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    None, but I want to go to Lambeau terribly. Would like to go to Dallas as well.
    I'd like to go to KC

+ Reply to Thread