+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

how did I do? (fantasy)

work league, did a early draft.. 10 team league 5th pick (good thing I didn't take Maclin or Pitta)

QB- Matt Ryan
    RB- Marshawn Lynch
    RB- Chris Johnson
    WR- Julio Jones
    WR- Larry Fitzgerald
    TE- Vernon Davis
    FLEX- Hakeem Nicks
    K- Stephen Gostkowski
    D- Bengals

QB- Joe Flacco
    RB- Giovani Benard
    RB- Mark Ingram
    RB- Benard Pierce
    RB- Robert Turbin
    WR- Danario Alexander
    WR- DeAndre Hopkins
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
    (4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

Hard to say without seeing the rest of the league. Do you have the automated email with the entire draft results?

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Hard to say without seeing the rest of the league. Do you have the automated email with the entire draft results?
    I'll work on that, don't think so though
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
    (4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I'll work on that, don't think so though
    If it was an online draft, they always send automated responses.

Or if it's a public league, the league's link would do, too.

If it was an online draft, they always send automated responses.

Or if it's a public league, the league's link would do, too.
    we did it at work on Friday, it's not even up yet.. It's wasn't on line.. We did it old school style

we did it at work on Friday, it's not even up yet.. It's wasn't on line.. We did it old school style
    Gotcha. I have a live draft coming up in two weeks.

$250 per team, 10 teams, 80/20 split of the pot.

I can judge people's team without seeing the other ones.. either you like it or you don't

I can judge people's team without seeing the other ones.. either you like it or you don't
    It's not bad. RBs are a little thin, though, so you'll most likely be flexing a receiver all year. I always prefer the RB flex, but the only league championship I won last year was with deep receivers and thin RBs. Granted, it was my least successful team (the other two were top seeds), but I'll take the pinnacle any way I get there.

It's not bad. RBs are a little thin, though, so you'll most likely be flexing a receiver all year. I always prefer the RB flex, but the only league championship I won last year was with deep receivers and thin RBs. Granted, it was my least successful team (the other two were top seeds), but I'll take the pinnacle any way I get there.
    yea, I like RBs at the flex spot too.. but the options were bad.. I thought Nicks was the BPA

Bit weak at RB - it looks like you started stockpiling to compensate? Pretty solid overall, though.