+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: how did I do? (fantasy)

  1. #11
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,782
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    It's not bad. RBs are a little thin, though, so you'll most likely be flexing a receiver all year. I always prefer the RB flex, but the only league championship I won last year was with deep receivers and thin RBs. Granted, it was my least successful team (the other two were top seeds), but I'll take the pinnacle any way I get there.
    yea, I like RBs at the flex spot too.. but the options were bad.. I thought Nicks was the BPA

  2. #12
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Bit weak at RB - it looks like you started stockpiling to compensate? Pretty solid overall, though.
    I love Lynch, I like him over Foster this year.. Titans got a new O-line so I'm hoping for a big Chris Johnson year

    Benard / Ingram are boom or bust

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I love Lynch, I like him over Foster this year.. Titans got a new O-line so I'm hoping for a big Chris Johnson year

    Benard / Ingram are boom or bust
    I just don't like taking risks at the starting RB spots. Lynch is fine, but CJ could go either way. Shonn Greene sucks but he could steal goal-line work.

    Davis could do well if he takes over Crabtree's routes.

  4. #14
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I just don't like taking risks at the starting RB spots. Lynch is fine, but CJ could go either way. Shonn Greene sucks but he could steal goal-line work.
    agree, Greene does blow.. But I still wanted him.. But he was gone

    that's why I got Turbin, as a Lynch hand cuff.. But he's on the pup already

  5. #15
    Your bench stinks. Chris Johnson and Julio might give you fits.

  6. #16
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,782
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
    Your bench stinks. Chris Johnson and Julio might give you fits.
    No your bench stinks..

  7. #17
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    work league, did a early draft.. 10 team league 5th pick (good thing I didn't take Maclin or Pitta)

    QB- Matt Ryan
    RB- Marshawn Lynch
    RB- Chris Johnson
    WR- Julio Jones
    WR- Larry Fitzgerald
    TE- Vernon Davis
    FLEX- Hakeem Nicks
    K- Stephen Gostkowski
    D- Bengals

    QB- Joe Flacco
    RB- Giovani Benard
    RB- Mark Ingram
    RB- Benard Pierce
    RB- Robert Turbin
    WR- Danario Alexander
    WR- DeAndre Hopkins
    Your bench does indeed stink but your starters are very solid. Bench players can be tweaked with a competent team manager.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #18
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,079
    Fourth pick in the Live League I was talking about earlier in this thread. Decisions, decisions.

  9. #19
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    work league, did a early draft.. 10 team league 5th pick (good thing I didn't take Maclin or Pitta)

    QB- Matt Ryan
    RB- Marshawn Lynch
    RB- Chris Johnson
    WR- Julio Jones
    WR- Larry Fitzgerald
    TE- Vernon Davis
    FLEX- Hakeem Nicks
    K- Stephen Gostkowski
    D- Bengals

    QB- Joe Flacco
    RB- Giovani Benard
    RB- Mark Ingram
    RB- Benard Pierce
    RB- Robert Turbin
    WR- Danario Alexander
    WR- DeAndre Hopkins
    Your bench seems weak for a 10 team league.

  10. #20
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,782
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Your bench seems weak for a 10 team league.
    so I've heard..

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts