+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eagles top 4 receivers combined for 5 td in 2012

Bench Player

Eagles top 4 receivers combined for 5 td in 2012

In response to the recent Maclin injury, I took a look at the eagles depth chart for the upcoming season. They have Desean Jackson, Jason Avant, Riley Cooper, and Damaris Johnson. Only two of these players caught a TD pass last season. Jackson had 2 and Cooper had 3. 0 for the other two. Maclin ended up with 7 scores last year and was an improving player. The Eagles are in serious trouble if a couple of these players don't step there game up. McCoy looks to be a solid fantasy player though just a thought.

GO GIANTS!

T.O. time?

eehhh....the Eagle biggest issue this year willl be at QB...
    new system and Vick who cant stay healthy and they other two.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    T.O. time?
    Brandon Lloyd, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Brandon Lloyd, maybe.
    not a bad option, I hope they get no one..

Bench Player
    Brandon Loyd was ineffective with Brady throwing the rock. I doubt he would come in and completely change the big picture for Philly. I still agree I hope they get no one, or the wrong one.

Banned
    I actually think Mike Vick is going to thrive under the new coach. Philly will be in the mix in NFC East this season.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I actually think Mike Vick is going to thrive under the new coach. Philly will be in the mix in NFC East this season.
    nah....Vick will get hurt or the new scheme will get botched up some how..
    Eagles will be an annoyance in the league but no threat of a div title or playoffs..
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Go Giants!!!

I Hate The Eagles.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PhillipHols View Post
    Brandon Loyd was ineffective with Brady throwing the rock. I doubt he would come in and completely change the big picture for Philly. I still agree I hope they get no one, or the wrong one.
    Despite knowing the system very well in NE, Lloyd just didn't fit in for some reason, or another. He's not a terrible player, though, and he still had a respectable year.

But I don't see him going to Philly. Russell Shepard has looked very well, but he's unknown, inexperienced, and it's still too early to call him a threat, or even an answer.

+ Reply to Thread