+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    lol he's never said they suck and you know it. If there was a tiny bit of mild criticism, there was always some caveat on how the offense 'wasn't much better' or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    lol he's never said they suck and you know it. If there was a tiny bit of mild criticism, there was always some caveat on how the offense 'wasn't much better' or whatever.
    He's said it before. I argue with him a lot, I should know lol.

MUCH better.

Alrighty, if you can find a quote or thread of our friend saying the defense sucks, in those exact words, then that's dandy. But you will prob be out of luck

Hey, maybe our defense will not be so horrible this year so he wont have to be defending them so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Alrighty, if you can find a quote or thread of our friend saying the defense sucks, in those exact words, then that's dandy. But you will prob be out of luck

Hey, maybe our defense will not be so horrible this year so he wont have to be defending them so much.
    Well he's already said they won't be good this year. Lol, I'm not going through hundreds of his posts to search for it.

MUCH better.