+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Randle Wants A Bigger Role, Seems Ready

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Reuben is ready

one om my favorite late night(early morning) diner choices.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Randle is such a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Reuben is ready

Yeah, but Rueben wants a bigger ROLL...

"Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    one om my favorite late night(early morning) diner choices.....
    I'm getting one today.. Mmmmm

Man our offense is going to be fun to watch this year!
    Manning is king of the comebacks, having engineered 24 fourth-quarter comebacks and 28 game-winning drives, including two in the final minutes of Super Bowls XLVI and XLII. Moreover, his quarterback rating rises to 94.2 in "late-and-close" games. With numerous comebacks, eight postseason victories and a pair of Super Bowl MVPs under his belt, few have been better with the game on the line.

im happy Randle is ready to step up. if he is a major impact on offense expect Nicks value to drop!

No matter what Randle does against the 3rd CB on the opposing defense expect us to pursue Nicks with everything we've got.

Besides he's under a rookie contract for 2 more years. The only thing better than a resigned Cruz and an improved RR is adding a resigned Nicks into the mix- triple threat in BLUE!

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    No matter what Randle does against the 3rd CB on the opposing defense expect us to pursue Nicks with everything we've got.

Besides he's under a rookie contract for 2 more years. The only thing better than a resigned Cruz and an improved RR is adding a resigned Nicks into the mix- triple threat in BLUE!
    I agree these guys need to all be in blue for their careers however I do feel Nicks is on the "hot seat" to have a marked improvement over last year. if he has a similar season Idk if he will get the payday he expects.

Nicks is one of the best receivers out there not named Johnson when he's healthy, not to mention one of my favorites. Randle could be real good but a Nicks type talent is hard to replace. Nicks' health will have a lot to say about his contract and how big it is and his Giant career.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    I agree these guys need to all be in blue for their careers however I do feel Nicks is on the "hot seat" to have a marked improvement over last year. if he has a similar season Idk if he will get the payday he expects.
    Nicks will come through as he always does in the clutch.

+ Reply to Thread