Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: NEW HOPE....Sheridan Coaching from the booth

[quote user="Providence"]If Pierce has a pro-bowl season I will give everyone in this thread $1,000.[/quote]

not quite the loser leave mb challenge but still, I'm holding you to that

[quote user="giantsfan420"]

[quote user="Providence"]If Pierce has a pro-bowl season I will give everyone in this thread $1,000.[/quote]

not as lame as the loser leave mb challenge but still, I'm holding you to that

[/quote]

fixed it for ya!

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

my instinct tells me that it would be better to coach from the sideline than from a booth up far away

but, i'm not a coach so I don't know

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

[/quote]

fixed it for ya!

[/quote]

hmmm, actually offerin 1000 dollars to all of us which he would never pay if pierce made probowl, nah thats lamer than me takin my stance on eli and challengin any of the "realists" to put there money where there mouth is. But to each his own, you think that challenge was lame and i think you are lame so its all good. Go GIANTS!

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

[/quote]

fixed it for ya!

[/quote]

hmmm, actually offerin 1000 dollars to all of us which he would never pay if pierce made probowl, nah thats lamer than me takin my stance on eli and challengin any of the "realists" to put there money where there mouth is. But to each his own, you think that challenge was lame and i think you are lame so its all good. Go GIANTS!

[/quote]

I also think you're an overly sensitive little girl.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

[/quote]

fixed it for ya!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

this coming from someone who goes around "fixing posts". Thanks buddy, at least I know where you stand. Good luck with all that, I really mean that. Anyone who needs to start a fight on an online mb of a team we are both fans of, well that shows me all I need to know about you. I really hope your life turns around buddy, hope you get some happiness in that soul of yours

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

[/quote]

fixed it for ya!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

this coming from someone who goes around "fixing posts". Thanks buddy, at least I know where you stand. Good luck with all that, I really mean that. Anyone who needs to start a fight on an online mb of a team we are both fans of, well that shows me all I need to know about you. I really hope your life turns around buddy, hope you get some happiness in that soul of yours

[/quote]

Start a fight? Oh, that's right..............you're the "guy" who wants everyone who doesn't agree with you to promise to quit the boards.

Perhaps you should consider a Nickelodeon forum, or grow a thicker skin?

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

[/quote]

fixed it for ya!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Start a fight? Oh, that's right..............you're the "guy" who wants everyone who doesn't agree with you to promise to quit the boards.

[/quote]

haha. now your hijackin threads. well i'll respond and be done with it. I never one said I want everyone who doesnt agree with me to quit. I said, defend your stand if you think eli is under an avg qb. I'll defend the stance he is an abv avg qb. For all the posts liek 2 posters make revolving around eli bein under avg., i gave those posters the chance to put there money where the mouth is. Notice how NONE of them took it, in fact.

But whatever you really are pathetic. Even if I need "thicker skin" YOUR still the loser tryin to instigate a fight ON AN ONLINE MB. HOW PATHETIC IS THAT? A MILLION TIMES MORE PATHETIC THAN TRYIN TO DEFEND A STANCE, which is what I tried to do.

Maybe you should try and defend your own stances if you have em, besides insultin people. what a pathetic loser

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

[/quote]

fixed it for ya!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

haha. now your hijackin threads. well i'll respond and be done with it. I never one said I want everyone who doesnt agree with me to quit. I said, defend your stand if you think eli is under an avg qb. I'll defend the stance he is an abv avg qb. For all the posts liek 2 posters make revolving around eli bein under avg., i gave those posters the chance to put there money where the mouth is. Notice how NONE of them took it, in fact.

But whatever you really are pathetic. Even if I need "thicker skin" YOUR still the loser tryin to instigate a fight ON AN ONLINE MB. HOW PATHETIC IS THAT? A MILLION TIMES MORE PATHETIC THAN TRYIN TO DEFEND A STANCE, which is what I tried to do.

Maybe you should try and defend your own stances if you have em, besides insultin people. what a pathetic loser

[/quote]

Wow.......are you crying as you type?

I don't feel the need to defend myself for my opinions. Especially against soemone who over reacts to people who disagree with them.

btw.......I didn't hijack anything. YOU brought your lame contest into this thread and then hijacked another one I was in.

Seriously, how old are you?

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

[/quote]

fixed it for ya!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow.......are you crying as you type?

[/quote]

hahaha HE'S STILL BEIN A PATHETIC DUCHE BAG...HE DON'T GET THAT DESPITE HOW OTHERS ACT, HOW YOU YOURSELF ACTS DEFINES YOU.

HERES HOW FBOMB IS DEFINED:

Goes ONLINE to a GIANTS message board, and picks fights with people HE'S NEVER MET, REPEATADLY.

Or, just as simple: PATHETIC.

I would say somethin about your avatar and make fun of that kid bein so unfortunate for having a ****** as a relative or even go as far to say as the child looks like a moron, but I won't. its what u want, u want me to fight. I'll just simply tell you, please refrain from starting online fights. it really makes u look PATHETIC

* and more like i said that him givin us 1000 dollars was cool but not the loser leave mb challenge. than you "Fixed" it makin it say it was lame. yeah, your so out of whack you donte ven know what ur postin.