Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: NEW HOPE....Sheridan Coaching from the booth

[quote user="illmaticzeke"]This is awesome, Im lovin this!!!!
    [/quote]

It's like arguing with a wall.

[quote user="Providence"]If Pierce has a pro-bowl season I will give everyone in this thread $1,000.[/quote]

I wasn't going to comment but I can always win the lottery lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

you "fixed my post" than when I confronted your personal attack and callin me lame, you called me an overstenstive little girl. In that order too, I already reported you bc i take offense to online predators tryin to pick fights. u tell me that i have to have others agree with me, yet YOU changed MY post to fit YOUR opinion. Hypocritical? You bet.

good luck with whatever it is u find happiness in, and I really hope its not pickin online mb fights, but with this latest pathetic display, i really cant say i put it past u

[/quote]

Yeah, I did.........it's called a joke. You're and over sensitive little girl for getting so bent out of shape over a joke.

As far as reporting me, I hope the mods read the transcripot and scratch thier heads over what it is you are so deeply upset by.

[/quote]

u change my posts to lame, then tell me u fixed it. when i ask u what that is about, u right away called me an oversensitve little girl.

you violated several rules and to be honest, people who need to instigate others into a fight NEED to be removed from here. diff opinions and all, check my posts. i usually do not get into with people bc of there opinion, but bc of there attitude. u, are a jerk. at least ur comin off as one. peace

[/quote]

The only one coming off like a jerk is you. Everyone else knows it's a joke, but you can't seem to grasp that concept. It goes along with your desire to have people who disagree withyou removed.

[/quote]

you might be the biggest hypocrite i've ever known. your tellin me i want all other opinions to agree with me...yet, when I, and i repeat, I, get offended by a stranger callin me an oversenstive little girl an my fav team mb, YOU tell ME what I can and can't feel. YOUR tellin me I'M wrong bc I felt insulted.

sounds like really, maybe your the one on a power trip.

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

you "fixed my post" than when I confronted your personal attack and callin me lame, you called me an overstenstive little girl. In that order too, I already reported you bc i take offense to online predators tryin to pick fights. u tell me that i have to have others agree with me, yet YOU changed MY post to fit YOUR opinion. Hypocritical? You bet.

good luck with whatever it is u find happiness in, and I really hope its not pickin online mb fights, but with this latest pathetic display, i really cant say i put it past u

[/quote]

Yeah, I did.........it's called a joke. You're and over sensitive little girl for getting so bent out of shape over a joke.

As far as reporting me, I hope the mods read the transcripot and scratch thier heads over what it is you are so deeply upset by.

[/quote]

u change my posts to lame, then tell me u fixed it. when i ask u what that is about, u right away called me an oversensitve little girl.

you violated several rules and to be honest, people who need to instigate others into a fight NEED to be removed from here. diff opinions and all, check my posts. i usually do not get into with people bc of there opinion, but bc of there attitude. u, are a jerk. at least ur comin off as one. peace

[/quote]

The only one coming off like a jerk is you. Everyone else knows it's a joke, but you can't seem to grasp that concept. It goes along with your desire to have people who disagree withyou removed.

[/quote]

you might be the biggest hypocrite i've ever known. your tellin me i want all other opinions to agree with me...yet, when I, and i repeat, I, get offended by a stranger callin me an oversenstive little girl an my fav team mb, YOU tell ME what I can and can't feel. YOUR tellin me I'M wrong bc I felt insulted.

[/quote]

Not only are yopu over sensitive, but it appears you're not very bright either.

I never said you couldn't feel that way, I said it makes you over sensitive. You can be as over sensitive as you want. The more you act offended, the funnier the thread.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Providence"]If Pierce has a pro-bowl season I will give everyone in this thread $1,000.[/quote]

I wasn't going to comment but I can always win the lottery lol
    [/quote]

Your chances may be better!

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I never said you couldn't feel that way, I said it makes you over sensitive. You can be as over sensitive as you want. The more you act offended, the funnier the thread.

[/quote]

right. now u completely are changin what u said. but its cool. know what, i'll go there, i hope your son gets...wait nevermind, I don't want to aids you in fighting. ok, im oversensitive. cool. good luck, and lets go giants

by the way u prob are divorced too huh

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

right. now u completely are changin what u said. but its cool. know what, i'll go there, i hope your son gets...wait nevermind, I don't want to aids you in fighting. ok, im oversensitive. cool. good luck, and lets go giants

by the way u prob are divorced too huh

[/quote]

I haven't changed anything, you have reading comprehnsion issues.

Again, bringing my son into this is what a low-life, and unintelligent poster would do.

[quote user="Providence"]If Pierce has a pro-bowl season I will give everyone in this thread $1,000.[/quote]

If Pierce has a pro bowl season it means that 31 other starting MLB's went down in week one, and even then I think your money would be safe-

Seriously.....why is this neccessary? Is it really so difficult to ignore someone? You're each getting a day off to cool down. Next time, it's going to be considerably longer.
    “I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.”
    ― Franz Kafka