Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: NEW HOPE....Sheridan Coaching from the booth

[quote user="illmaticzeke"]This is awesome, Im lovin this!!!!
    [/quote]

It's like arguing with a wall.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

[quote user="Providence"]If Pierce has a pro-bowl season I will give everyone in this thread $1,000.[/quote]

I wasn't going to comment but I can always win the lottery lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

you "fixed my post" than when I confronted your personal attack and callin me lame, you called me an overstenstive little girl. In that order too, I already reported you bc i take offense to online predators tryin to pick fights. u tell me that i have to have others agree with me, yet YOU changed MY post to fit YOUR opinion. Hypocritical? You bet.

good luck with whatever it is u find happiness in, and I really hope its not pickin online mb fights, but with this latest pathetic display, i really cant say i put it past u

[/quote]

Yeah, I did.........it's called a joke. You're and over sensitive little girl for getting so bent out of shape over a joke.

As far as reporting me, I hope the mods read the transcripot and scratch thier heads over what it is you are so deeply upset by.

[/quote]

u change my posts to lame, then tell me u fixed it. when i ask u what that is about, u right away called me an oversensitve little girl.

you violated several rules and to be honest, people who need to instigate others into a fight NEED to be removed from here. diff opinions and all, check my posts. i usually do not get into with people bc of there opinion, but bc of there attitude. u, are a jerk. at least ur comin off as one. peace

[/quote]

The only one coming off like a jerk is you. Everyone else knows it's a joke, but you can't seem to grasp that concept. It goes along with your desire to have people who disagree withyou removed.

[/quote]

you might be the biggest hypocrite i've ever known. your tellin me i want all other opinions to agree with me...yet, when I, and i repeat, I, get offended by a stranger callin me an oversenstive little girl an my fav team mb, YOU tell ME what I can and can't feel. YOUR tellin me I'M wrong bc I felt insulted.

sounds like really, maybe your the one on a power trip.

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

you "fixed my post" than when I confronted your personal attack and callin me lame, you called me an overstenstive little girl. In that order too, I already reported you bc i take offense to online predators tryin to pick fights. u tell me that i have to have others agree with me, yet YOU changed MY post to fit YOUR opinion. Hypocritical? You bet.

good luck with whatever it is u find happiness in, and I really hope its not pickin online mb fights, but with this latest pathetic display, i really cant say i put it past u

[/quote]

Yeah, I did.........it's called a joke. You're and over sensitive little girl for getting so bent out of shape over a joke.

As far as reporting me, I hope the mods read the transcripot and scratch thier heads over what it is you are so deeply upset by.

[/quote]

u change my posts to lame, then tell me u fixed it. when i ask u what that is about, u right away called me an oversensitve little girl.

you violated several rules and to be honest, people who need to instigate others into a fight NEED to be removed from here. diff opinions and all, check my posts. i usually do not get into with people bc of there opinion, but bc of there attitude. u, are a jerk. at least ur comin off as one. peace

[/quote]

The only one coming off like a jerk is you. Everyone else knows it's a joke, but you can't seem to grasp that concept. It goes along with your desire to have people who disagree withyou removed.

[/quote]

you might be the biggest hypocrite i've ever known. your tellin me i want all other opinions to agree with me...yet, when I, and i repeat, I, get offended by a stranger callin me an oversenstive little girl an my fav team mb, YOU tell ME what I can and can't feel. YOUR tellin me I'M wrong bc I felt insulted.

[/quote]

Not only are yopu over sensitive, but it appears you're not very bright either.

I never said you couldn't feel that way, I said it makes you over sensitive. You can be as over sensitive as you want. The more you act offended, the funnier the thread.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Providence"]If Pierce has a pro-bowl season I will give everyone in this thread $1,000.[/quote]

I wasn't going to comment but I can always win the lottery lol
    [/quote]

Your chances may be better!

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I never said you couldn't feel that way, I said it makes you over sensitive. You can be as over sensitive as you want. The more you act offended, the funnier the thread.

[/quote]

right. now u completely are changin what u said. but its cool. know what, i'll go there, i hope your son gets...wait nevermind, I don't want to aids you in fighting. ok, im oversensitive. cool. good luck, and lets go giants

by the way u prob are divorced too huh

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

right. now u completely are changin what u said. but its cool. know what, i'll go there, i hope your son gets...wait nevermind, I don't want to aids you in fighting. ok, im oversensitive. cool. good luck, and lets go giants

by the way u prob are divorced too huh

[/quote]

I haven't changed anything, you have reading comprehnsion issues.

Again, bringing my son into this is what a low-life, and unintelligent poster would do.

[quote user="Providence"]If Pierce has a pro-bowl season I will give everyone in this thread $1,000.[/quote]

If Pierce has a pro bowl season it means that 31 other starting MLB's went down in week one, and even then I think your money would be safe-

Seriously.....why is this neccessary? Is it really so difficult to ignore someone? You're each getting a day off to cool down. Next time, it's going to be considerably longer.