+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Why? And did he say underpaid or undervalued?
    Undervalued now means underpaid, even though it really doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Why are you guys whining about this? Its football time. The off season has ended. The soap opera is over ladies. Take the dryers off your heads.
    Because it is very important. I always look at players as humans because that is what they are, humans who play the game. Now if the man has problems, it could be a problem on the field. It happened before (TO for insttance) and it will happen again even if it does not happen to Cruz. If he does real and even get another 1,000 yards, I will eat crow and enjoy the feast, but right now, I cry until there is no reason to cry anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Because it is very important. I always look at players as humans because that is what they are, humans who play the game. Now if the man has problems, it could be a problem on the field. It happened before (TO for insttance) and it will happen again even if it does not happen to Cruz. If he does real and even get another 1,000 yards, I will eat crow and enjoy the feast, but right now, I cry until there is no reason to cry anymore.
    There's not a reason to cry in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Undervalued now means underpaid, even though it really doesn't.
    We may just need to ban Cruz threads forevermore. He could enter the priesthood and be condemned to hell on here
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

So because you don't hear much about it means that it MUST be about money? I have a question for you, let's pretend that Cruz did not make that comment about his contract a week or so ago: Would this be such an issue to you?
    My God go back a read, I already said this is a non issue with me, but if someone made the argument about him complaining it's not totally out of the realm. Personally I have already said to me,that Cruz, do I think he's complaining about his contract a little yes I do, but I couldn't care less. I think he was undervalued in that regard,but a slot wr as good as him how else would he be undervalued?? To answer your question no, it wouldn't be an issue with me just like it's not now. that still doesn't mean that you can just take away what he said. If people are saying that he is somewhat complaining about the contract, they do have a valid point.

Truth is me, you, Slip, MS or whoever have no idea if he was complaining or not...so don't try to act like you know exactly what he was thinking.I'm just saying you can see it from both ways.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 07-29-2013 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Why? And did he say underpaid or undervalued?
    In the context he is using it, it means the same thing.

Teams dont value the position as highly as outside receivers, and therefore do not pay the position as highly.

Combine it with what he said a few days ago when he said he got paid less than he deserved, I dont see how you can take this any other way.

Cruz says the position is not valued highly enough, Cruz says he doesnt get paid as much as he should. Why does everyone believe those two statements are not related?
    Last edited by slipknottin; 07-29-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Do you honestly believe its going to effect him on the field?

That's just ridiculous.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    In the context he is using it, it has the same result.

Teams are undervaluing slot receivers, and underpaying them.
    OK
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

There's not a reason to cry in the first place.
    Well I just have a gut feeling that things may be bad for our offense cause how Cruz feel and his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    In the context he is using it, it has the same result.

Teams are undervaluing slot receivers, and underpaying them.
    Did he say that they are "underpaying them" or did you fill that one in yourself?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi