+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Well I just have a gut feeling that things may be bad for our offense cause how Cruz feel and his actions.
    Cruz doesn't feel anything...That's the problem. Why do people think Cruz is pouting and moping around?

Please support.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Because it is very important. I always look at players as humans because that is what they are, humans who play the game. Now if the man has problems, it could be a problem on the field. It happened before (TO for insttance) and it will happen again even if it does not happen to Cruz. If he does real and even get another 1,000 yards, I will eat crow and enjoy the feast, but right now, I cry until there is no reason to cry anymore.
    He will get over a 1000 yards again cause he is that good...looks like your going to be eating crow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Cruz doesn't feel anything...That's the problem. Why do people think Cruz is pouting and moping around?
    Probably because I dont think I have ever heard another player sign a big contract then complain a couple days later about how he is underpaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    He will get over a 1000 yards again cause he is that good...looks like your going to be eating crow.
    I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Probably because I dont think I have ever heard another player sign a big contract then complain a couple days later about how he is underpaid.
    Well now you get to have a new experience.
    Good for you!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

com·plain

/kəmˈplān/
    Verb
    1. Express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event.
    2. State that one is suffering from (a pain or other symptom of illness): "he began to complain of headaches".
    By that definition, he is not complaining.

Please support.

My God go back a read, I already said this is a non issue with me, but if someone made the argument about him complaining it's not totally out of the realm. Personally I have already said to me,that Cruz, do I think he's complaining about his contract a little yes I do, but I could care less. I think he was undervalued in that regard,but a slot wr as good as him how else would he be undervalued?? To answer your question no, it wouldn't be an issue with me just like it's not now. that still doesn't mean that you can just take away what he said. If people are saying that he is somewhat complaining about the contract, they do have a valid point.

Truth is me, you, Slip, MS or whoever have no idea if he was complaining or not...so don't try to act like you know exactly what he was thinking.I'm just saying you can see it from both ways.
    K.

I personally see people overreacting over it.

Please support.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has less than 1000 yards. I just think that our passing attack is going to be 4 pronged. (Nicks, Randle, Cruz and Myers)

Not to mention our running game should be better.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Express dissatisfaction
    Thats exactly what he did.

"I’m not going to lie, it’s tough. It’s tough. When you understand from a numbers standpoint, and the numbers you put up you feel like deserve a certain amount of money,"

And the multiple times he's said he's happy with his contract, his family is set for life, are lies?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1