+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    I think it's great that we have a young man playing for this franchise that has a dollar value in mind for his worth. Cruz is no different than any other businessman I know. Everybody in business pitches their product on the high end of the value spectrum. I've never heard of anybody selling there service for less then they were worth or thought they were worth, and if they did they weren't in business for long. EVERYBODY is looking for a premium.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    I think it's great that we have a young man playing for this franchise that has a dollar value in mind for his worth. Cruz is no different than any other businessman I know. Everybody in business pitches their product on the high end of the value spectrum. I've never heard of anybody selling there service for less then they were worth or thought they were worth, and if they did they weren't in business for long. EVERYBODY is looking for a premium.
    so true....we all use the term..."its a business". But when a player treats it as such then he is a whiner, complainer, etc.
    While their are such players Cruz is NOT one of them. Not even close.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I'm glad to have a guy like VC as a NYGiant. He's quick, fast, good hands ( most of the time) and we learned he's smart and has a decent group representing him. He's learned where to go and not to go when around the media in New York. He's become a New York Giant...On and off the field! Who's #1? We'll find out this year!

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    That wasn't directed at you, there is a legion of fans who have voiced those thoughts.
    I'll be honest RF. There have been a few posters but generally Cruz has been treated well on the MB.
    You might allow for the possibility that you are a little sensitive on this issue.

(I mean that in a good way.....don't ban me)
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    The difference is the position they play. By where Cruz is aligned he is inherently a more difficult guy to cover with a two way go. So he often is doubled no matter who else is on the field at receiver. But that is true for most slot receivers. The really good ones still get open.

Nicks on the other hand does not demand double coverage based on where he lines up, but instead by how good he is.
    this post right here is where it's at

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'll be honest RF. There have been a few posters but generally Cruz has been treated well on the MB.
    You might allow for the possibility that you are a little sensitive on this issue.

(I mean that in a good way.....don't ban me)
    ban him....again...
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    ban him....again...
    You'd miss me too much.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You'd miss me too much.
    well.....maybe....