+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coach Nunn

Veteran

Coach Nunn

Seems as though he's been impressed with the D-Line talent. Can't wait to get a glimpse of Thurs practice with pads on.

Sean Folger ‏@Sean_Folger 24m
    Nunn also thinks Johnathan Hankins can be a huge contributor as a rookie

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 32m
    No Osi, injured JPP but Nunn still likes DE depth: "Yes, I really do."

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 36m
    Nunn says both kiwi and Tuck have had their best offseasons since he has been here

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 37m
    Nunn says Tuck is "in the best physical shape" he's been in since Nunn has been here. Says injuries were a factor last yr

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 39m
    Coach Nunn says Damontre Moore "off to an outstanding start." Seems to indicate he can contribute this yr

Here are a couple more quotes

Nunn says Tuck, Kiwanuka and Marvin Austin have had their best offseasons this year. But points out Austin has to prove it in pads

Cullen Jenkins might be able to play some on the outside, Nunn said. #nyg

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post

Nunn says Tuck, Kiwanuka and Marvin Austin have had their best offseasons this year. But points out Austin has to prove it in pads

Of course this all sounds good, but I don't now Nunn well enough to know whether this is all just "coach speak" or not. Does he have any credibility in these types of situations slip?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post

I was wondering why I hadn't heard much about Austin. The only time I even heard his name mentioned was when Pat Traina said he looked really quick in the strip sack drill the other day.

In addition to what Nunn said, all the beat writers have been writing about how Moore has been having a monster camp so far and the tackles can't handle him.

I've been saying from day one I would've been ecstatic if we picked him up in round one, let alone round 3. JPP part 2 right here, book it.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Of course this all sounds good, but I don't now Nunn well enough to know whether this is all just "coach speak" or not. Does he have any credibility in these types of situations slip?
    He often speaks pretty highly of everyone. So really this doesn't mean a whole lot other than everyone seems to be doing fine right now

we will all find out soon enough
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

"No one can block him."

-The Offensive line said of Jonas Seawright during practice

All-Pro
    Good to hear that Austin came in looking to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Good to hear that Austin came in looking to compete.
    There is a video of him last year showing all of his snaps. He was pushed around a lot earlier in the year but seemed to get better as the year went on. Hopefully he can built on that and stay healthy.
    Manning is king of the comebacks, having engineered 24 fourth-quarter comebacks and 28 game-winning drives, including two in the final minutes of Super Bowls XLVI and XLII. Moreover, his quarterback rating rises to 94.2 in "late-and-close" games. With numerous comebacks, eight postseason victories and a pair of Super Bowl MVPs under his belt, few have been better with the game on the line.

+ Reply to Thread