+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pat Flahety: David Diehl is my starting right tackle

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Or maybe he means that Justin Pugh is so raw and inimpressive that he can't beat out a guy who's pay we just cut by 80% under threat of release.

You say tomato.................
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by imstilripped View Post
    Sorry homer, I know anyone who has a blue jersey on is Godly and wonderful to you and can do no wrong. Others of us actually believe there might be a better player floating around somewhere who should be on the roster, or playing. I can see it now, Diehl's guy blows by him and knocks Eli out for the season. Game time will be on here telling us all the stop whining.
    You sound like the kind of guy everyone wants to watch game with.

Sorry homer, I know anyone who has a blue jersey on is Godly and wonderful to you and can do no wrong. Others of us actually believe there might be a better player floating around somewhere who should be on the roster, or playing. I can see it now, Diehl's guy blows by him and knocks Eli out for the season. Game time will be on here telling us all the stop whining.
    you have zero idea what I am talking about. Must be your huge attitude getting in the way. I am not a homer and I realize DD has not played well.
    You just come off as a total jerk off everytime you make a post.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    You sound like the kind of guy everyone wants to watch game with.
    I live in a condo, my neighbors don't need to watch the game to know who is winning, or which player screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Or maybe he means that Justin Pugh is so raw and inimpressive that he can't beat out a guy who's pay we just cut by 80% under threat of release.

You say tomato.................
    yeah,.....I guess a couple of weeks is all Pugh gets to show what he has to offer......
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I live in a condo, my neighbors don't need to watch the game to know who is winning, or which player screwed up.
    That's not exactly a good thing..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    you have zero idea what I am talking about. Must be your huge attitude getting in the way.
    I'm from Jersey.

I see you didnt mention the freinds you would be watching the game with......

I'm from Jersey.
    so am I as with that said yuo still sound like a jerk off. Which is saying something

Quote Originally Posted by sethm View Post
    Diehl did play well in pass situations but the OL was less than average in the run. Pugh will get a close look no doubt
    I disagree with you totally. When Locklear was at RT, the Giants OL was amongst the best pass protecters in the league. After Deihl came in, the number of sacks jumped up, and it came mainly from the right side.

+ Reply to Thread