+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DINO FLORIDA View Post
    I call him Justin Puny because at 6-4 and 300 pounds with arms shorter than a dinosaur in Jurassic Park, he is puny compared to Diehl, who is also undersized at 6-5 and 320. And he absolutely DID suck at all four positions recently. Forget about his past. He is as used up as used up can be.
    Thanks for the wonderful insight Coach Dino. I guess you study the game film but if the Giants felt DD was used up they would not have brought him back.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    Thanks for the wonderful insight Coach Dino. I guess you study the game film but if the Giants felt DD was used up they would not have brought him back.
    And thanks for yours Coach Gabriel. He was so good that he took an 80% pay cut. I didn't need to watch film to see that every time EM1 dropped back to pass, DD's guy was already in the backfield before DD even twitched.

And thanks for yours Coach Gabriel. He was so good that he took an 80% pay cut. I didn't need to watch film to see that every time EM1 dropped back to pass, DD's guy was already in the backfield before DD even twitched.
    How many times was Eli sacked compared to other QB's?

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    whatever....your opinion is yours and thats about it....
    And so is yours, and that's about it ....

Diehl gave up a free rusher every other down. Eli didn't take as many sacks because he's a zen master at avoiding pressure and getting the ball out quickly. Honestly you could line up absolutely nobody at RT and it would be the same result...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Regardless of the number (he's good at throwing the ball away to avoid them or in some cases makes rash decisions and throws picks), an inordinate amount of the pressure came from DD's opponent week in and week out. The overall line's play slipped badly once Locklear went down. Locklear proved quite a pleasant surprise for a journeyman and if he did not get hurt, Jints would have made the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Diehl gave up a free rusher every other down. Eli didn't take as many sacks because he's a zen master at avoiding pressure and getting the ball out quickly. Honestly you could line up absolutely nobody at RT and it would be the same result...
    TOTALLY AGREE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I was a huge critic of Diehl last year but some of you guys go a little far in the criticism. Eli was the least sacked qb in the league. The idea Diehl is gonna get him killed is silly.

And so is yours, and that's about it ....
    exactly....
    glad thats cleared up..
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I was a huge critic of Diehl last year but some of you guys go a little far in the criticism. Eli was the least sacked qb in the league. The idea Diehl is gonna get him killed is silly.
    So then why did he have such a crappy season????
    Get well soon 80.