+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Knicks Draft Prospects 2015

Good chance we have a top 5 pick this year although thats not good enough. This team has to obtain a transcendent superstar in this draft or competing wont happen till 2020.

Everyone knows about Okafor but about this guy.Perfect NBA PG body. Listed at 6'5" more like 6'3 , 6'8" wingspan. Not as quick as Derrick Rose or Chris Paul but has a better defined NBA body at age 19. Playing In China he averaged 18 points, 6 assists and 6 rebounds shooting .493 from the floor, he had a very high usage rate at 29%.

Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-16-2015 at 08:54 AM.

Why is he playing in China? Isnt that a lot weaker competition?

gimme Okafor

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Because he decided making 1.2 million in China was better than nothing he would of gotten in the NCAA
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-16-2015 at 11:56 AM.

If I were a knicks fan, I would want Mudiay. The NBA is pretty much a guard driven league nowadays.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    He basically did the same thing that Brandon Jennings did. Instead of being a one and done at a college he decided to make some money and play overseas. Both of their families had severe financial struggles and had to make a move. Larry Brown called Mudiay the best pg prospect that he has ever seen. That carries enough weight for me.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    He basically did the same thing that Brandon Jennings did. Instead of being a one and done at a college he decided to make some money and play overseas. Both of their families had severe financial struggles and had to make a move. Larry Brown called Mudiay the best pg prospect that he has ever seen. That carries enough weight for me.
    He has a strong put together NBA body already, much better prospect than Exum was last year I think

If we don't get the #1 pick this draft is a wash... not only is there no great prospect but we have an 89% chance to land to #1 pick.

As a life long suffering Knicks fan..... I hope it happens but we probably will get screwed some how.

I want Okafor even though his defense isn't great. His post game and rebounding however is great.

Mudiay is probably our second option... watch us get outside a top 3 and get neither.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

...This fan base is clueless...

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    If we don't get the #1 pick this draft is a wash... not only is there no great prospect but we have an 89% chance to land to #1 pick.

As a life long suffering Knicks fan..... I hope it happens but we probably will get screwed some how.

I want Okafor even though his defense isn't great. His post game and rebounding however is great.

Mudiay is probably our second option... watch us get outside a top 3 and get neither.
    then Towns.. anything in the top 3.. I'm happy

I love Mudiay too. Would rather take him than Okafor. I believe he's injured though don't know the details. He may not play basketball again until he's drafted.