+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danielboone View Post
    yes, it's odd and did you pay attention to TC's words yesterday where he said Nicks needed to be practicing and he was going to see where there was some issue with Nicks not practicing hinting Nicks might be being too cautious.
    yep....and it could be that Nicks is being cautious. At least I hope so. he better not be running around if the groin is sore
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

nicks is not going anywhere this year or next. injuries or not!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sodbuster View Post
    nicks is not going anywhere this year or next. injuries or not!!!!
    hope your right
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG- View Post
    People who want to get rid of Nicks because he is "injury prone" need to put down the PCP, because that perception is just insane. The guy has one injury plagues year, and all of a sudden he is as fragile as glass?On top of that, these same people are claiming he hurt his groin(we don't even know to what extent) due to him being out of shape, because he missed OTAs. Why would Nicks, who was working out with the team prior to OTAs, just stop training out of the blue? People need to realize that him not being at OTAs doesn't mean he just decided to stop training.

The season hasn't even begun yet and people are ready to right Nicks off? Absolutely ridiculous, but expected on these boards.
    Thankfully though, there are only a few with that extreme a point of view on Nicks. I have that "Oh no, not again" feeling when I hear he is a bit lame, I still think he is one of the most naturally talented reccievers in the game right now. I would hate to see him go. When the time comes to decide on Nicks and the Giants, aside from what new talent we have coming up, it will be a lot more about the $ and very little about his bumps, bruises and stains.
    Last edited by GiantRoc; 07-31-2013 at 05:12 AM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Easy now, it's a tad early for that
    3 Years of consistently Battling unjuries is taking it a tad early? How many years do you give someone before you start to question their toughness? Oh and btw durability only declines as you get older...not the other way around....just sayin

Why is this guy always hurt?

The games that count haven't started and until they do I won't get worried.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    The games that count haven't started and until they do I won't get worried.
    I get worried when he plays the season games

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    yes they can get that timing down over portions of several pre season games...
    If that was all it took, we wouldn't have training camp
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    3 Years of consistently Battling unjuries is taking it a tad early? How many years do you give someone before you start to question their toughness? Oh and btw durability only declines as you get older...not the other way around....just sayin
    I agree Nicks needs to get and play healthy. But it's early in training camp so maybe it's best to just wait and see. But every day he loses, Randle gains ground according the the reports I'm reading. If he goes through training camp without practicing as some here seem to be saying is acceptable, he is not going to start the regular season where he needs to be.

The last guy who only played in games is not here any more.

It's like saying Eli could take training camp off and just show up for gamres and all will be well. I have trouble with that
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-01-2013 at 07:39 AM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1