+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CB Amukamara & WR Rueben Randle Star At Practice

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    lol, I was actually agreeing with you and simply sad that there will be no breakout OL this year. That remains our area of concern. That said we are bursting with young stars everywhere else and that is very exciting!
    Imagine if James Brewer just started wrecking shop in preseason...

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Even I can't dream that big but you go ahead and I've got your back!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Im very pleased to hear all of the positive reports and praise for Amukamara and Randle in OTAs, minicamp and training camp(so far). I think both are going to make significant contributions this coming season.

Lmfao! "Wrecking shop."

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Even I can't dream that big but you go ahead and I've got your back!
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Lmfao! "Wrecking shop."
    I have a big imagination. Right now I'm imagining Brewer putting DeMarcus Ware on his back.

#dreambig

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    I didn't notice anything that impressive in the highlights. The long ball he was wide open and caught a ball thrown right to him. Is that really so impressive? I mean he beat Corey Webster just like everyone seems to do. He had a nice grab vs Prince but then dropped a ball right in his hands. With those mid to low lights how could you think he could be a problem for Nicks. Have you seen the Nicks catches in camp with his limited reps? More impressive without a doubt. Let's not get to worked up about RR catching balls while he's wide open - in shorts - vs Webster. I don't remember you getting that excited about Jernigan in the 2012 camp when he was leading the WR group in Top 5 plays of the day.
    Who said his statement was based on those highlight videos? The coaching staff has never praised Jernigan as they have Randle recently, the media has never talked about Jernigan as they have Randle recently, and oh by the way, Randle put up better numbers in his "immature" rookie season than Jernigan has in his career!

Relax Hakeem!

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Who said his statement was based on those highlight videos? The coaching staff has never praised Jernigan as they have Randle recently, the media has never talked about Jernigan as they have Randle recently, and oh by the way, Randle put up better numbers in his "immature" rookie season than Jernigan has in his career!

Relax Hakeem!
    I have seen similar Barden praise, but it goes without saying that Randle isn't even comparable to Barden as a prospect.

There is a good chance i was dead wrong about Rueben Randle as a prospect. I didn't see much on film that made me think he was a diffrence maker, or anything that stuck out. Hes better getting deep then I thought he'd be, and has much better body control for a big guy then i thought. I'm glad that Reese has continued to stock pile weapons even though we've got guys like Nicks and Cruz. Adding Randle, Wilson, A.Robinson, Myers, Pugh, Jerrnigan, and Murphy over the past few seasons. Reese is a awesome GM.

I loved James Brewer as a prospect, and also Brandon Mosley. I hope one of em if not both make impacts soon. If that happens, we'll really have a nice young core of Olineman with Mosley, Brewer, Beatty, and Pugh.

+ Reply to Thread