+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    There is a good chance i was dead wrong about Rueben Randle as a prospect. I didn't see much on film that made me think he was a diffrence maker, or anything that stuck out. Hes better getting deep then I thought he'd be, and has much better body control for a big guy then i thought. I'm glad that Reese has continued to stock pile weapons even though we've got guys like Nicks and Cruz. Adding Randle, Wilson, A.Robinson, Myers, Pugh, Jerrnigan, and Murphy over the past few seasons. Reese is a awesome GM.
    I loved James Brewer as a prospect, and also Brandon Mosley. I hope one of em if not both make impacts soon. If that happens, we'll really have a nice young core of Olineman with Mosley, Brewer, Beatty, and Pugh.
    What did you see in this year's draft class? Who did you like, so I know which ones are busts...

:P lol j/k

All-Pro
    I like what I am hearing about Randle... this gives the Giants at least 3 receivers (assuming Nicks stays healthy) that can really give defenses nightmares! More importantly, it gives them a viable option should Nicks not be fully healthy, hopefully preventing what we saw at the end of last year.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Love hearing the stuff about Prince...Randle too. Breakout years for everyone. Wilson, Austin, Jernigan, Curry, Rivers....and MORE!
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I wrote it quick and knew I'd forget some so I threw in the "more" part. O-line most definitely...I should have included J-Will too.

Breakouts for EVERYONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcI-rHO0yko
    That's the only version of the video I could find...

Prince does not want to get thrown in the ice bath again : )

Quote Originally Posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
    Prince does not want to get thrown in the ice bath again : )
    Prince will be doing the throwing this time around..

There is a good chance i was dead wrong about Rueben Randle as a prospect. I didn't see much on film that made me think he was a diffrence maker, or anything that stuck out. Hes better getting deep then I thought he'd be, and has much better body control for a big guy then i thought. I'm glad that Reese has continued to stock pile weapons even though we've got guys like Nicks and Cruz. Adding Randle, Wilson, A.Robinson, Myers, Pugh, Jerrnigan, and Murphy over the past few seasons. Reese is a awesome GM.
    I could be wrong about RR also and hope I am. I just don't understand why all the hoopla about RR after a few days of training camp making plays he should make vs the likes of guys like Webster in shorts! I mean he's catching the ball that's thrown right to him that's what a 2nd rd draft pick is supposed to do. I think the coaching staff learned last year that RR needs to be stroked a little bit or he sulks and get's his feelings hurt. Right now TC seems to be stroking Randles every move. When Randle makes plays in pads vs the better corners in the league I join the band wagon but right now I think his performance in training camp seems a bit over blown.

idk, I tought it was fairly obvious that Randle was going to pan out after last year.

Without the improving play of him and Prince, we would be an 8-8 team at best. These young guys are stepping up, gotta love it

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    lol, I was actually agreeing with you and simply sad that there will be no breakout OL this year. That remains our area of concern. That said we are bursting with young stars everywhere else and that is very exciting!
    Diehl is going to surprise us
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    I like what I am hearing about Randle... this gives the Giants at least 3 receivers (assuming Nicks stays healthy) that can really give defenses nightmares! More importantly, it gives them a viable option should Nicks not be fully healthy, hopefully preventing what we saw at the end of last year.
    Not to mention Murphy stretching the field and Myers across the middle.
    Manning is king of the comebacks, having engineered 24 fourth-quarter comebacks and 28 game-winning drives, including two in the final minutes of Super Bowls XLVI and XLII. Moreover, his quarterback rating rises to 94.2 in "late-and-close" games. With numerous comebacks, eight postseason victories and a pair of Super Bowl MVPs under his belt, few have been better with the game on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    idk, I tought it was fairly obvious that Randle was going to pan out after last year.

Without the improving play of him and Prince, we would be an 8-8 team at best. These young guys are stepping up, gotta love it
    I'm sold on Prince hope to be one day on RR. I agree we need both to make steady contributions to get where we want to be.