+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
    I was at camp today. Randle looks great. It was nice to see Aaron Ross have a nice day too. I'm concerned over David Wilson. He looks small out there. I'm worried about his ability to run between the tackles.
    at the end of the season he didn't look too small to make an impact.

It scares me to believe that one day Nicks might be gone altogether and we will have Randle lining up with Cruz....

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    What did you see in this year's draft class? Who did you like, so I know which ones are busts...

:P lol j/k
    haha, real funny. No one gets em all right. At least i admit when i'm wrong, albiet, i'm not wrong on Rueben Randle or James Brewer yet. I'm certainly hoping i'm wrong about Randle though.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Diehl is going to surprise us
    If there's one thing we learned about Diehl is that he's going to fight as hard as he possibly can to keep his starting job. The outcome is only better for the team, even if he loses out in the end.

We don't want him to just lay down and quit.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_truth View Post
    at the end of the season he didn't look too small to make an impact.
    Wilson does look smaller then his listed HT/WT , but hes gonna have someone toting the load with him anyhow, in this case most likely Andre Brown, so it won't be a issue. Wilson showed enough to be pretty darn excited about this season for him. Anything less then 1000yrds and 300rec is gonna be a dissapointment, in my opinion. He has to be outstanding for us.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Wilson does look smaller then his listed HT/WT , but hes gonna have someone toting the load with him anyhow, in this case most likely Andre Brown, so it won't be a issue. Wilson showed enough to be pretty darn excited about this season for him. Anything less then 1000yrds and 300rec is gonna be a dissapointment, in my opinion. He has to be outstanding for us.
    I think he looks right about where he's listed. 5'9 200. The reason he looks small is because the other HBs are huge. Even Bradshaw was pushing 230 when he was here. Andre Brown is a 235 pounder.

For comparison, Wilson is more similar in size to Hosley than he is to brown.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I think he looks right about where he's listed. 5'9 200. The reason he looks small is because the other HBs are huge. Even Bradshaw was pushing 230 when he was here. Andre Brown is a 235 pounder.

Ya, either way, hes right around Ray Rice and MJD size, so its no big deal. With Andre Brown, Michael Cox, and Ryan Torain all in the mix , there will be some size at the positon. Wilson and Brown are a exciting duo, thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Ya, either way, hes right around Ray Rice and MJD size, so its no big deal. With Andre Brown, Michael Cox, and Ryan Torain all in the mix , there will be some size at the positon. Wilson and Brown are a exciting duo, thats for sure.
    I believe Rice is a good 10 pounds larger, while MJD is 2" shorter and a couple pounds heavier. So they would both look more stocky as well.

Ultimately it doesnt really matter, all that matters is if he is durable, which he has been thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post

hes up to 215 by his account...he was 205, and he added 10 lbs for blocking duties. there was an article about it a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    hes up to 215 by his account...he was 205, and he added 10 lbs for blocking duties. there was an article about it a few weeks ago.
    Interesting. I must have missed it. Wonder if he can stay at that weight or if it burns off quickly