+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Coughlin On Hakeem Nicks: "He Really Needs To Get Out There"

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    the groin?? how can it get better? the guys gotta run and cut to do his job properly! it doesn't seem to me running and cutting "helps" the groin.

stay tuned......

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post

the groin?? how can it get better? the guys gotta run and cut to do his job properly! it doesn't seem to me running and cutting "helps" the groin.

stay tuned......
    Um -- Didn't I basically say this same thing above!!!!!!! Just asking

Peace
    dan

I just chopped it down a little. lol
    Last edited by BigBlue1971; 07-29-2013 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The knee (and the ankle) were caused by the foot injury.
    Let me get this right: the foot injury caused Nicks to slam his left knee into the Meadowlands turf in week 2?

Hmm, interesting diagnosis "not Dr. Morehead."

Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    I don't "ACT" as if I know anything, Im explaining to you what happened to me. Your the one who is assuming this whole thing. I did say Nicks is out of shape, and apparently there is something to that. If he "OVERWORKED" that muscle as you so eloquently put it, then YES he is out of shape because it is really hard to overwork a Groin Muscle by running and cutting unless your out of shape.

Peace
    Dan

One other thing to add -- Didn't Nicks Skip OTA's -- HMMM Go Figure
    So what if he missed OTAs? He was working out with the team in strength training and conditioning before OTAs started, so there goes your whole out of shape theory. As others have already mentioned, there are many possible reasons for this minor groin injury.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I see you're clearly backpedaling out of your initial claims.

From saying Coughlin's mentality was the "exact attitude that caused him to come back too early last year and have an essentially lost season," you now "wonder how much of that is attributed to the 'he needs to get on the field' mentality."
    I have no idea what the hell you are saying so let me be clear about what I said.

Last season they brought Nicks back too soon from the broken foot. Favoring the broken foot caused the other leg injuries that he suffered which limited him during the season.

THIS season he has a groin pull and TC is barking about getting him on the field. Groins can't be rushed. They are just like hammies in that respect.
    His demands that Nicks needs to get on the field, especially after they brought him back too soon last season, are stubborness to the max.
    We don't want to create a more serious injury by getting him on the field to soon now. groins can last all season if you aren't careful with them.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Let me get this right: the foot injury caused Nicks to slam his left knee into the Meadowlands turf in week 2?

Hmm, interesting diagnosis "not Dr. Morehead."
    What the heck are you talking about. he had a n ankle injury week 2.
    Get well soon 80.

Is Nicks going to take these precautions during the regular season?

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Last season they brought Nicks back too soon from the broken foot. Favoring the broken foot caused the other leg injuries that he suffered which limited him during the season.
    Where are you getting this information from? Nicks was having a field day before he injured his knee.

And "they" didn't bring Nicks back too soon, in fact, they kind of left it up to him.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    Is Nicks going to take these precautions during the regular season?
    Did he do it last year?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Did he do it last year?
    I'm just afraid that he won't have enough time practicing and then is thrown into a real game and you know bad things happen when you aren't ready.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Did he do it last year?
    How could he? He was already hurt. He wasn't playing for a contract last year, either.

+ Reply to Thread